AC Milan official transfers, rumors, and speculation Thread 5

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Cassano, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Borriello

Borriello New Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Jamaica
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Any chance this secret player is Lio Messi? Hah

2. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    that name has been bandied about on these boards, but I don't think any of us know. the more I see of him, the more I am coming around to bosterosoy's view that he is someone to break the bank over, injury concerns be damned. of course, barcelona has given no hint whatsoever they would let him go, so this is just pure conjecture on my part to be taken, of course, with a pinch, nay, an entire shaker, of salt

3. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    im glad you are seeing the light :D

4. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    hehe, but let the record show I saw your light after you saw my light for ze roberto :p.

who unfortunately looks more and more like he might go join luca toni for the uefa cup contenders bayern munich :(.
    plus mexes allegedly will sign a contract that with incentives could go to 3.5 million euros. a high salary for roma to pay. for them, that is basically breaking the bank. so we might have to look elsewhere, too, for the young defender we have been craving. granted, if kaladze really does plan to stay around maybe they plan to start him, but barzagli is still out there, and he would be a great signing.

I really liked mexes, though.

oh and by the way, has tevez been linked to any clubs in italy? I have really only heard premiership teams linked to him

5. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    how bout a guy named. c. ronaldo..maybe ancellotti rly likes him n wants him here...he wont come but im just sayin...also maybe beckham? ancellotti might like him n midfield ballwinner/crosser...becks said turnin down milan to go to mls was a big decision...maybe the england team will tell him they wont pick him up if he goes to america..then he ill be like ok maybe i'll just go play in milan
    ..ps...we wont pay becks the 25mil a year..im sure milan wouldnt take a percent of his endorsements which is a big thing to players so thats where becks will get his 20 mil..n we pay 5 mil a yr like ne otha top notch player..player like becks would earn us more than that newayz..so to say his cost will be high is a bad argument..tell me he doesnt fit wit team n we can discuss lol

6. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    I've heard Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd and Real madrid. But before they said there was interest in Juventus. Juve have always had interest in him.

Sadly, no interest from Milan :(:(:(

7. Borriello

Borriello New Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Jamaica
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Didn't know Tevez had such a high value. Don't care much about him though.

Imagine Messi in Milan. Paired with Kaka and Ronaldo. Wow what an attack. He's slowly growing into my favorite player. Not only is he amazing but he'd singlehandedly solve our "youth crisis"

8. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    ya but for some reason (wonder what that reaosn could be :p) i think Tevez is a better buy than Messi IMO

anyways Chelsea were gonna buy tevez for $62 million but then Abramovich decided not to use his own money for transfers this season :eek:

9. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may30f.html

£7.8m???? :confused:

Highway Robbery.

I can't believe Fiorentina are selling him for so little. Toni has arguably been the best striker in the world the last 3 years. It pisses me off since we paid £18m for Gila two years ago when we could have bought Toni for half that sum from Palermo. Now again we let Toni slip though our fingers especially since Fiorentina ,apparently for some crazy reason, really want to sign Gila this summer.

Anyways, at least he didn't go to Inter :)

10. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Many rumors are circulating that Gila is as good as gone this summer. The only thing I'm worried about is that when he leaves he'll start scoring 20+ again.

Also, according to this article, the players don't want Sheva back:
    http://www.goal.com/it/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=315572

11. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ^^^ my thought on that is if he ain't gonna do it here, then for his and our sakes, he needs to go and do so while he can still get us good money.
    as for sheva, the more I think about it, the less i want him back. eto'o or someone else, but not sheva.

12. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    He's 31 years of age.
    I'd say 11 mil is proportionate.

13. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I agree. If Fiorentina can get something for him, why not?
    Plus they were smart to sell him to a non-Serie A side, so he
    wouldn't come back to haunt them.

14. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Turkish International Tuncay Sanli.........

AC.Milan invited his menager to talk about contract.

Regards
    iwa

15. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    interesting, young and talented.
    isn't he a free transfer, also? or is that incorrect.

16. United Pumps

United Pumps New Member

Apr 15, 2007
    come from?
  17. keremix

keremix New Member

May 15, 2007
    Turkey
    I hope Milan could transfer Tuncay.because he is the most talented players of the league and fenerbahçe too strong with him.every year playing better and improving himself.as a Galatasaray fan I want him to go italy and not return here :D

18. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I've always kept an eye out for him, a young player who rose to fame in Turkey quite rapidly. To his credit he's scored crucial goals for Fernerbache in Europe although his teamates have rarely paid him back for the services he's given which is why Ferner has more or less faded from the European stage when only a couple of years ago they were performing well for their standards.

To be honest I anticipated a move much earlier i.e an Arsenal or Tottenham transfer which tells me that clubs are eaither deliberately sleeping on him because of the Turkish leagues low pegging or Tuncay prefers to play in an environment where he's already famous and wealthy.

19. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    As others mentioned, yes he is free.

@yesterday i saw there is a news on uefa.com about him. as a interview i gues.

@one of the Wenger's favorite player.
    At 2003 Fifa confederations cup, there where offer from Wenger's Arsenal.
    and other top clubs.
    But, he stayed at his club FB.

Now he is ready steady and go.
    AC.Milan ,Villarreal,Real Madrid and some EPL clubs did an offer.

Good luck to Tuncay Sanli whereever he goes.

He is one of my favorite player alonside
    Arda Turan''Galatasaray'',Nuri Sahin''B.Dortmund'' and Caner Erkin''CSKA Moscow.

20. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If Tuncay is indeed "free" than he is as good as ours. Because we all know how Galliani loves to sign players on Bosmans. But if we do sign him he'd be a replacement for Oliveira not the big time striker we are tracking. Which would mean Gila is on his way out. We will have 4 strikers on our books next year. Ronaldo and Pippo are already confirmed plus the mystery big signing. Which leaves only one spot open.

21. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    yeah. i hope so. tuncay plus a big striker would give us a pretty formidable strike force along with ronaldo and then having pippo on the bench. selling gila and getting tuncay on a bosman would mean that our striker core could be solidified with not too much cash going out.

22. keremix

keremix New Member

May 15, 2007
    Turkey
    tuncay can play different positions.he can play both left side and right side. usually helps his deffence.so don't think him as an just offencive player.

23. Luca03

Luca03 Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I read in "Il Corriere" today, that Fernando Torres is on his way to Milan. Is that the striker Ancelotti was referring to?

24. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    if so, I don't know why that would have caused panic, but he would be a big signing.

25. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    where did you see that? i missed it when I looked at the corriere