AC Milan official transfer, rumor, and speculation thread 9

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by jpick, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luca03

Luca03 Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Todays News

Bonera is linked to a move to Juventus
    http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=5549
    Personally I wouldn't mind keeping Bonera as a substitute, he isn't old, and would be ideal to back-up a starter if we have to rest a player or if we have an injury. But if Juventus wants him we could always work out a deal for Cristico in reutrn? If they still own him?

Galliani: "A Centre Back will arrive"
    http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=5544
    This is good news, and actually quoted from Galliani. So looks like Silva will have a partner.

Today is the descision on Marchetti
    http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=5539
    I don't think Milan would waste their time and have Marchetti's agent go to Milan, for nothing.Not for anything but Marchetti would come fairly easy, and Milan needs another Keeper, so i think this can happen easy. Milan and Marchetti's agents are close, and Marchetti's price isn't too high it's rumored 4 Million plus Perticone. This would be a great signing, Marchetti seems to have lots of potential, get this deal done.

Zarate is one of Milans Objectives
    http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=5540
    I don't know where this rumor came from, but I can't say I don't like it. I assume this would only happen if Kaka or Ronaldinho left, and maybe one of those moves are in the book. I'd like Rossi over Zarate, but I'd think Zarate might come easier. This is all just rumors though.

Kaka is still linked to a move to Real Madrid
    http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=5543
    A new transfer market, the same Kaka rumors. Maybe Kaka actually likes this move this time. Real Madrid offering 70 Million for him. If Kaka really wants this move, maybe he deserves it. I'd only sell him if Kaka's injuries keep coming up, and if Real Madrid through in Sergio Ramos, he can play our Full Back, or a Centre Back if we need to call upon him.

If Milan doesn't sign two World Class Players Ancelotti will leave.
    http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=5545
    No quotes or anything, so it probably doesn't mean much.

Milan is linked to Chelsea's Alex
    http://tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=144478
    Would be a nice signing to partner Silva, It would be nice if something comes out of these rumors.

2. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Bullshit article. Throwing out our most consistent defender? Instead of the liability that is Sanderos and the ancient stylings of Favalli?

3. TheGrimSweeper

Jul 16, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Zarate would be nice, but an Argentinian amongst all the Brazilians?? :p

4. DeadAirSpace

DeadAirSpace New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Texas / Luton
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I know this has been mentioned before, somewhere, but if I were in charge at Milan I'd do the following for starters:

Out - Seedorf/Shevchenko/Borriello/Kalac/Dida
    In - Aquilani/Adebayor or Eto'o'/Akinfeev/Srna

Problem is, financial situation being tight like it is, it's unlikley to happen this year at least.

5. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i would like to keep borriello and give him another year.

6. BobanFan

BobanFan Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Not convinced about Aquilani, i think he might be one of those players who has potential but never fufills it, just my opinion

7. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    yeah, bobanfan. Doesnt help that he is majorly injury prone.

8. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  9. TheGrimSweeper

Jul 16, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Aquilani is still very questionable and I have no desire for Adebayor.

I would ship those 5 players out for Eto'o' alone.

10. Chowbay10

Chowbay10 Red Card

Apr 4, 2008
    Maryland
    AMEN TO THAT !!!!

FC Barcelona`s management and president, not just current but also in years past, have really been a detriment to there possible success. They take the policy of no player is bigger than the club to far! They end up unsettling there stars and making them feel unwanted. The case with Eto`o.
    I would n`t be surprised if he left them. They are already talking about they want a front line of Ribery - VILLA! - and Messi. What is wrong with them . Sometimes club get very spoiled.

I hope we can get Eto`o. Can you imagine a Pato` Eto`o - "Double O" partnership. Pato is not a number nine anyways.

11. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    eto'o is the most impressive player i've seen live. at the barca game i went to, he was THE force to be reckoned with. it was dinho or messi that were the heart of the attack. it was eto'o. that was a couple years ago, but it's an impression that i won't forget. he looked like a cheetah or something. hahaha. fast and fluid in his movement with a killer instinct for the ball.

12. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  13. phish redded

phish redded Red Card

Mar 26, 2009
    japan
    Club:
    Amazon Grimstad
    Nat'l Team:
    Belarus
  14. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Confirming the Bruno Alves interest. Check the top of the page.

[​IMG]

15. Luca03

Luca03 Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Talk about calcio jealousy even though they may be just rumors Juventus is reported to be very close to Diego, and Cassano plus some other reinforcements.

Inter is close to Eto'o and Aguero.

While Milan is thinking of the possibility of signing Cannavaro.

Nothing against Cannavaro, but I don't want Milan to turn into our Azzurri, we might be there already though.

16. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

You mean being an over 30 or over 35 club? Yeah they are beyond that...

17. phish redded

phish redded Red Card

Mar 26, 2009
    japan
    Club:
    Amazon Grimstad
    Nat'l Team:
    Belarus
    he would be throwing away his career at intermerda....so sad.

as for kun his only their bcuz of maradona.

18. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=5754

Well, basically it talks about us wanting a central defender and an attacker. And the attacker does not necessarily need to be a big striker as we are relying on the return of borriello.

A striker that does not have to be a big guy? Could i just start dreaming about rossi in a milan kit or should i wait for something concrete?

Ah fvk it. Lets get Rossi god damn it!!!

19. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    yeah on canna, I have been thinking about it, and I would say that it would be a waste if we could rely on nesta even a little.

If maldini and favalli are gone, we will have a central defense without the kind of experience that we have come to expect from our defense. Silva and a new CB without nesta around our most experienced CB would be Bonera.

IF, and thats a big IF, we could expect anything from nesta, the Canna signing would be pointless. But if we dont expect anything from nesta, Canna signed on for a year contract just to help ease silva and the new cb into their position, it couldnt be the worse thing in the world.

This, of course is assuming that signing Canna would be in addition to the new CB.

20. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    cannavaro is usually still very fit (plays 35-40 matches a season in all competitions), and at a quality to be a good cb in italy and has experience. he would be free and if this article is correct signed at a pretty low salary. i tell you what, canna--silva with bonera as a third option (i ain't even counting nesta :(), is much better than we currently got at the back...I'd take it for now, given that we are gonna be cheap these next few transfer windows.

21. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    i say we go after cannavaro...buy rossi n bring back gourcuff...bring back abate/di gennaro n we r set in midfieid/attack
    our lineup could be
    abbiatti
    zambrotta silva canna janks
    flamini pirlo gattuso
    ronaldinho kaka
    pato.......we'll have goucuff/rossi/inzaghi/sheva on bench for attack...abate/di gennaro/seedorf/ambro in midfield n bonera/antonini/kaladze/mattioni/nesta in def...not a bad squad i say

22. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  23. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    if leonardo could somehow pull off hernanes this summer, and sign neymar/keirrison but leave him in brazil until 2010 (given thiago silva and hernanes would be the two non-eu signings allowed) he would become a transfer demi-god in my mind.

granted, i think there is now way that happens, especially hernanes as he has been connected with barcelona forever it seems, but yeah one of neymar/keirrison is a possibility i'd guess. of course to finance this, we'd probably have to sell gourcuff :(.

24. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Well, then why do it? Gourcuff is not only the present also the future. why get neymar/kerrison and then leave em out there, and who is to say they progress like expected and dont turn into the next adriano or something?

I feel this is the metaphorical equivalent of throwing a bird in hand for 2 in the bush.

25. Jawz10

Jawz10 Moderator

Feb 27, 1999
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Ronaldinho needs to go to Manchester City so we have room for Gourcuff.

Based purely off highlights I don't see the big deal behind Hernanes. He doesn't look to be anything special in the offensive nor defensive part of the field, just decent at both.