AC Milan – Reggina [R] 12/13/12 - Coppa Italia Round 5

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Kqql, Dec 9, 2012.

1. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  2. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    ******** off

Rossonero23 repped this.
  3. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
  4. Footy Magoo

Footy Magoo Audaces fortuna iuvat

Mar 23, 2009
    ♫ Flugelville
    Bojan is awful. He brings his dribble back into defenders, he passes to nobody or the opposition, and he plays with his head down. It's no wonder he isn't getting many Serie A minutes anymore. I'll stop my mini rant now.

5. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan

seems like bojan has improved his diving. one of the affects of being around totti all year!

6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    :(

you guys will be playing juve next lol.o_O

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  7. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I was actually fond of Bojan today. I liked how he tracked back for the ball and created things. It was nice when Montolivo wasnt there. Loved watching Niang. Would love that kid to stay with us for awhile and play. Great game. We dominated and ended up getting goals late. Bring on Juve!

8. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Anyone who defends Bojan can ******** off.I lost count on how many times he lost the ball yesterday...against ********ing Regina no less

Rossonero23 repped this.
  9. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    juventino pezzo di merda!!!!!!

10. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The guy is garbage the only reason people think he is good is because he came from Barca.

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  11. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    He was good for a few games.And I cant deny that he has talent and he had potential.But he was destined to be a flop from the start

12. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I never saw anything speacil in him he will always play on teams he doesnt deserve to play for because of his barca connection.

13. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    i agree, bojan doesn't deserve to play for the most successful team in the world. perhaps bojan's next stop will be a smaller club like fiorentina.

NickyViola

when jovetic is sold in the summer, bojan can be the replacement!!!:cool:

14. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I just want someone healthy...

15. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Well then you're a poor judge of talent [​IMG]

16. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    All because he can drible a ball does not make him the next Rolnaldo the guy is a waste of space.

17. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nobody can be the next Ronaldo.I thought he was similar to David Silva in style TBH...but like I said he's destined to Flop.Tasotti made a comment about him saying that he shouldnt try too damn hard and then mess it up when he comes in contact with the ball instead he should let the ball find him...I agree.But I dont have faith in Bojan

18. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    then why you call me a poor judge of talent :(

19. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Cuz you're saying that Bojan has no Talent whatsoever.Come on its obvious he has rather good technique and everyone knows he had potential and still does...you really cant deny that.But like I said I dont think he will achieve it.He's too Weak Physically

20. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You can say that about any young player. My thing is I feel is talent is over hyped do to his barca connection is all. He is a decent player right now but he wont carry a team.

21. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    No you cant.I dont think he's the kind of player that can carry a team he's more of complementary player

22. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    You told me to*****( whatever expletive you used) for defending Bojan and here you are defending him? You cant have a normal discussion here without someone putting you down or calling you an idiot. I feel bad for people in your real life that you have to deal with. Than again, you probably save all your courage for the internet so you don't talk back to people in real life.

23. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Who's defending him? Im only stating facts he does have talent but that doesnt really mean crap I was just telling the Napoli fan that he does posses talent.
    He sucked in the Reggina match.He tracked back cuz Allegri told him too Niang did the same.And you really need to take things less seriously i mean it was just a joke(like me saying whoever defends Bojan can go ******** himself)...relax dude

24. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    Coppa Italia Round 5
    RECAP -> AC Milan 3 - Reggina 0
    Goals:​
    1-0 Yepes @ 51"​
    2-0 Niang @ 79"​
    3-0 Pazzini @ 81"​
    .​

Rossonero23 repped this.