About AO & Support for a Supporters Group

Discussion in 'The American Outlaws' started by Brunken, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Brunken

Brunken Member

Apr 25, 2008
    Omaha
    Welcome to our new forum, thanks to Big Soccer.

Please visit our website (http://www.theamericanoutlaws.com) or ask on here, or even send us an email to info@theamericanoutlaws.com, if you have any questions about what the American Outlaws are and what we do.
    Plain and Simple, we exist to unite and strengthen US soccer supporters around the country and even Japan and Taiwan, were we have fans abroad.

If you like what we are doing, there are 4 ways you can support The American Outlaws.

1. Buy USMNT game tickets from us at reduced rates, and join our game events.
    -----For the upcoming games contact info@theamericanoutlaws.com.

2. Purchase American Outlaws merchandise and support both the Outlaws and the Yanks.
    -----https://theamericanoutlaws.cartfly.com/theamericanoutlaws

3. The most important: Become a member (more information at our website)

4. Then start an American Outlaws chapter in your town. (more information on our website)

Thank you for all of you that currently support us, it is so amazing the passion of US soccer supporters. This is the only way we can continue to UNITE & STRENGTHEN US fans at a national level.

Again, for information about The American Outlaws or on how to support us, visit our website at http://www.theamericanoutlaws.com, or just message us.

Thanks,
    Justin Brunken
    The American Outlaws

2. TheLegendUsa

TheLegendUsa New Member

May 31, 2010
    Virginia Beach
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do you guys any members trying to start up a Chapter anywhere in Virginia Beach, Virginia or any city close? I'd love to join to support the red, white and blue

3. kain2thebrain

kain2thebrain New Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I just joined AO, but I really want to start a chapter in Hampton Roads. I live in Isle of Wight. I think Norfolk would be ideal for people to reach. I met a few guys at the US vs Brazil game, and I hope to talk to them about the process. I know we can get a following here in HR.

4. Pennsylvania Outlaw

Pennsylvania Outlaw New Member

Mar 28, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I emailed American Outlaws a couple of days ago to get the process rolling but haven't heard back from anyone. Any help?

5. GOREVS3000

GOREVS3000 Moderator
    Staff Member

New England Revolution
    United States
    Sep 18, 2006
    Boston
    Club:
    2 de Mayo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Where in PA?

6. realmikethomas

Apr 22, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys. Tried to start a new thread but I'm too new. I have spoken with some American Outlaws brass and am in the process of getting a chapter started in TULSA, OKLAHOMA

I am in talks with a local bar about hosting us and am supposed to hear back from them this week. We are looking at maybe the USMNT vs. Spain as a test run so if you're interested in helping at all, please let me know.

If this place doesn't work out then I have some other ideas and places to look for, but any other ideas would be helpful. Thanks guys!

7. Since 82

Since 82 New Member

Jun 17, 2011
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
  8. Sidburns56

Sidburns56 New Member

Aug 18, 2011
    Savannah
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi guys, new to this site and to the Outlaws. I'm in Savannah, Georgia, and I'd love to start a chapter here. I know of a few people already that are interested, and I already have a bar in mind that could be our meeting place. If there's anyone in Savannah or the surrounding area that's interested in getting a chapter started, let me know! Savannah would be extremely receptive to something like this, we just have to get the ball rolling!
    Thanks!

9. AmericanOutlawsAugusta

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm trying to get a chapter started in Augusta, GA. I've talked to the owner of a sports bar who is enthusiastic about this I have about ten people interested so far. I've been in contact with someone from AO, but I'm still trying to utilize more ways to get in contact with local US national team fans. Facebook says that there are over a thousand in my area, but they won't let me reach out to them without paying money. I think I'm too new to start a thread on here. Any tips? I'm trying to get things going by the time the USA vs Honduras game on February 6th rolls around.

10. Tucson_soccer_fan

Feb 11, 2007
    AZ, TUCSON
    Club:
    FC Tucson
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would not rely on a BS thread. Try and get in contact will local soccer adult leagues and maybe hand out a flyer. Create an event on that you can invite your ten people to and that they can invite their friends to. Be sure and make the event "public". Next USA vs Canada game is Jan 29th.
    Ask that Sports bar if you can put up a flyer in the restroom so people can read it while they are processing beer.
    Also find FB pages for soccer teams in your area like the teams at your local university. "Like" those pages and post your event on those pages. You are certain to find other US soccer fans to respond. You may want to go to a local soccer game and hand out flyers as people are going into the game. If there is a newspaper at those schools see if you can get a small add in those pages.
    Also do forget about the military base, Ft. Gordon? You might even be able to have something posted in the base newspaper.
    Post an add in Craigslist too. I got a couple of members doing that as well.
    Good luck,

Tommy

11. YankBastard

YankBastard Na Na Na Na NANANANAAA!

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cool video

wixson7 repped this.