A TST question

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by Stan Collins, Apr 21, 2006.

1. derose

derose New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Sao Caetano, SP, BRA
    anyone who has a ticket has free transportation inside the area covered by the city where the game is being played. In the FIFA site hidden somewhere they show all the maps... for what I saw the broadest range is Dortmund, in the matchday you can go free through all Westfalia region, including Gelsenkirchen.

2. trvlite

trvlite New Member

Apr 11, 2006
    NoVa
    I have a three TST5 US tickets. When the tickets arrived from FIFA, they included three tickets for each of the First Round matches plus one voucher for the 2nd Round and Quarterfinals match. Should I not have received 3 vouchers for the 2nd Round and 3 vouchers for the Quarterfinals? I am curious derose, what did you receive?

3. derose

derose New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Sao Caetano, SP, BRA
    I still didn´t receive anything... and I just got 1 TST7 for Brazil... btw I´m almost calling FIFA to deliver my tickets, I´m getting desperate.

4. derose

derose New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Sao Caetano, SP, BRA
    hey man I was just kidding!!!!!! The only thing I did was to call DHL and ask if there was something for me coming form Frankfurt, and they said no... Anyway, the 42 day deadline (6 weeks) expires tomorrow.

5. bwiorly

bwiorly Member

May 3, 2004
    Louisville, KY
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Tried to find the maps you mentioned on the FIFA site for about 15 minutes and gave up. Would you have the page bookmarked by any chance and could you post the url here? If you don't, would anyone else be able to provide a link? Thanks!

6. derose

derose New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Sao Caetano, SP, BRA
  7. globalexplorer

Mar 27, 2006
    It might be this one: http://yourway.fifaworldcup.com/2.html?&no_cache=1&L=en

8. BuffloSoldier

BuffloSoldier BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 31, 2000
    Northern NJ
    Another question: What are your options if you have a, say, TST-6, and your country is knocked out in the group stages or in the round of 16?

You can't/don't use the tickets. Can you sell them back to FIFA? Sell them to brokers? None of the above?

9. derose

derose New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Sao Caetano, SP, BRA
    sell the semifinal ticket 2 hours before the match and pay your entire travel with the money you´ll get.

10. BuffloSoldier

BuffloSoldier BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 31, 2000
    Northern NJ
    Well, a) I'll be back in the U.S., so that's probably not an option. B) With the names, etc, you're not supposed to be able to do that kind of thing.

11. bwiorly

bwiorly Member

May 3, 2004
    Louisville, KY
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France