A Team Canada Thread (again...) [R]

Discussion in 'Women's International' started by gousa9, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gousa9

gousa9 New Member

Aug 28, 1999
    Canada
    What a great game!!!

I posted video highlights from this game up @ Go Big Red!! -- just all the goals and pre/post game stuff relating to Canada. View them here!

2. Nillan

Nillan New Member

Apr 30, 2005
    Lund Sweden
    Club:
    LdB FC Malmö
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Sweden-Canada is over :)
    And i got the telecast on my computer, all have to do is burn it and send it to gousa9

3. GOOOOOLZ

GOOOOOLZ New Member

Apr 2, 2005
    here.
    gousa9, how good the chance canada has against the US in this coming friendly do you think ?

4. Mexicana

Mexicana New Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Mexico City
    I agree with those who said that Mexico is not a great contender without Maribel Domínguez, but fortunally for our WNT, there are now a couple of new very skillfull forwards, Evelyn López, now playing for the Arizona Heatwave and 14 years old Charlyn Corral, playing for the Andrea's Soccer club.

I have to say it is intimidatory (is this the right word?) to know that Canada is getting all that action in Europe when we are playing against the "powerfull" Barcelona.

5. GOOOOOLZ

GOOOOOLZ New Member

Apr 2, 2005
    here.
    Since gousa9 did not answer the question, i will. The Canadian team is in the transition from the youth plus team to full senior level, the result of European tour recently showed a little maturity in those young players, however, the goal for us is to be in the 2007 WC and this friendly against US will be our last test on how far the team has been improved but, i will still think that we'll lose against the powerful yet younger US team.

6. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    New version please - mods these need to be cut off at 500 posts.