??A Question??

Discussion in 'Player' started by Theo P, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Theo P

Theo P New Member

Mar 6, 2004
    I'm sorry if this thread doesn't belong here but I put it here because this board had recently featured an thread about the website :soccersucks.org.

I was reading the website: soccersucks.org and i read that "Maradona was caught sucking off one of his teammates in a hotel room" and that when Pele was 14 he had sex with a homosexual. Is any of this true? If you know anything about these stories can u please post them here?

Thanks

2. CC05

CC05 Member

Jul 16, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    No idea to the truth of those but I can take a guess.... no. You're reading those from a website called "SOCCERSUCKS.ORG". A site dedicated to putting down soccer, so, don't take it seriously :p.

3. GreenDay

GreenDay New Member

Sep 15, 2001
    Estonia
    So what if they are true?

4. Giovanni

Giovanni New Member

Nov 28, 2001
    Yes it's true and I have proof!

lol

5. southckid10

southckid10 New Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Connecticut
    yeah i posted that wesbite a while back...none of the stuff on their is true..mabe the phtos those ive seen but the stories r BULLSHIZ

6. napalm_dave

napalm_dave New Member

Mar 18, 2004
    New Orleans
    Sounds like the webmaster was cut from his U-10 travel team.

7. dasoccerplayafosho

Jun 30, 2003
    Utah USA
    half of his pictures, especially in the propaganda section, aren't even soccer. He's got some aussie rules football, a picture of socks, a picture of schoolkids (what does that have to do with soccer), some pics of rugby players, etc.

also... since when did the USA men win the world cup in '99... hm.... when was there a men's world cup in '99... hmm. lol

8. southckid10

southckid10 New Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Connecticut
    dasoccerplayafosho..u guys gotta read better he says womens..i thought that too unti;l i read

hertes wut it seys..._______

Yes, Virginia, the U.S. did win a World Cup in 1991 and 1999. Here's the proof. You say that women don't count? That's remarkably sexist. Besides, soccer is a girls' activity anyway.