A question of Footballs

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Jamess, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamess

Jamess New Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hi everyone,

I was just looking at PDS and the footballs that they sell there.

The premier league football (T90 Omni) is priced around £60 and that I assume is mainly due to the very fact that it is the premier league ball.

However, is there any difference at all in the way that the ball feels and flys than to the lower range "Strike" ball which I own.

Could someone please tell me what the actual difference is and how much better/ worse it is in comparison to a standard £10 ball from any sport's shop.

Many thanks. (not sure if this thread really belongs here but couldn't really find any place better)

2. bassboi

bassboi Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Oklahoma City
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=597934 this would be a better place for it.

main differences for prices would be:
    1. Research and Development
    2. Quality of materials
    3. Quality of build

Pretty much every component of the balls are different. The bladder, the padding, and the skin all have different features.

3. C-dub57

C-dub57 Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Iowa
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    James do you choose not to use threads already made? or do you just refuse to read the titles of other threads?

4. Jamess

Jamess New Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Lets just say I'm pretty poor at realising there's already a thread on a subject matter that I want to find out about.