A question about MLS Cup (Wizards fan's opinions)

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by BenC1357, Nov 10, 2004.

1. kopiteinkc

kopiteinkc Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Shawnee
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well said Kev.

I have seen Liverpool beat Everton in the FA Cup Final at Wembley and I have seen Liverpool beat Roma in the Olympic Stadium in the European Cup Final. I have also seen us lose to friggin Wimbledon.

I am a Liverpool fan in my heart of hearts, but I am so fired up for this match on Sunday I can barely speak. While the Reds have my heart, the Wizards have my lungs.

I have a great deal of respect for DC's team and their fans. Always have always will.

I don't care that much about the occasioon, although I am looking forward to seeing HDC for the first time.

But ultimately I just want us to win == off a Dema own goal.

2. JayRockers!

JayRockers! Member+

Aug 4, 2001
    Now that's hitting below the belt!

Thx,

Jay!

3. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    I'm the guy front and center in this one

[​IMG]

I'll buy ya a beer. Not all Barra Brava members hate the enemy. :)

4. BTFOOM

BTFOOM Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    MD, USA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    For me, it's 'B' before and during the game (I do stop before it gets to actual violence, no place for that EVER).

'A' after the game. I always believe supporters (especially here in US where soccer fans are considered to be such a minority) of either team should celebrate the love of the game and enjoy being in the finals - after all, we're not Metros fans ;) !!!

5. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    For me it's B (the opposite version of course). I wouldn't go if DCU wasn't in final, probably wouldn't really watch game either (unless Fire was playing to see S8 stuff)

I don't want to see anything blue whole weekend, let alone anything to do with Wizards. I might not buy Return of the King extended edition for a while just cos it has wizard in it :p

6. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    Then don't look to your left on Sunday. There'll be blue over there.