A photo with Torsten :)

Discussion in 'SV Werder Bremen' started by Aran, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Aran

Aran New Member

May 25, 2007
    He has been one of my idols since 2002. Because of today's match I could finally see him in my city, in the hotel, 1 hour waiting more or less.

I'm still really excited !:D A shame that we lost..

p.s: The photo quality is underneath "********ing crap" but, oh well, i don't care. A photo is a photo...

[​IMG]

2. "Eisenfuß" Eilts

Jul 1, 2005
    In the sun ;)
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Great photo, all that matters is, that you both are on it. ;)

He had a good match and before it, he as our teams captain did also the custom: Going with the captain of Athletic into the Atheltic stands with a bunch of flowers and put it in front of the Pichichi statue. :)

3. Aran

Aran New Member

May 25, 2007

^^
    Thanks. It's an honour for us that Torsten wore the flores to Pichichi's statue. Hope they had a good time in our land. (At least they had in the field..)

4. "Eisenfuß" Eilts

Jul 1, 2005
    In the sun ;)
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    The red card for Frings was a complete joke. He did nothing. :mad:

5. waterboyro

waterboyro New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Craiova
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Yeah ... too bad it happens when we need it the most. We are now 5 points behind Leverkusen and next week we travel to Dortmund for a very important game. If we can manage to get enough points we can still dream of the 3rd spot. Leverkusen plays in the next 3 rounds with Frankfurt and Stuttgart away and Bayern at home. Very though games from which we can profit and cut the gap or even pass them. For that we still need i think, at least 7 points from our next 3 games which are also pretty difficult with 2 away matches: at Dortmund and Wolfsburg(hopefully the latter will be tired after the Europa League games).

6. WerderBremenYank

Apr 7, 2005
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    any chance of it getting appealed?