A petition to FIRE Bob Bradley before he kills the team

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Juan Luis Guerra, Jun 28, 2005.

1. livestock

livestock New Member

Dec 27, 2004
    be here now
    I think Bradley's Metros actually play some of the better "smaller game within the larger game" style. Which is to say, they've been better than the MLS average at working the ball out of trouble in midfield with one-touch play and holding it under pressure to get forward. The problems are: (a) they don't have a finisher (Razov's 2 goals vs the Crew are all we're gonna see from him) and (b) the defense, when it makes mistakes, really makes killer mistakes. :mad:

2. Milhouse

Milhouse Member

Dec 29, 1998
    Clifton, NJ
    Nice to see that you have a crystal ball. Razov has always scored goals in MLS and it should not be any different with the Metros.

I can not believe that anyone wants Bradley out at this point. The team has been competitive and at times has been the best in the league, but faltered towards the end of the season. Does anyone remember the roster that Bradley inherited from Octavio?

This is the entire roster for the season, but most of these players were gone by the end of the year. This was a big undertaking by Bradley and to think of how far the team has come and even making an Open Cup Final just shows that the team has moved forward. There is still a lot of time to go this season.

2002 MetroStars roster
    http://www.metrofanatic.com/mf/team/stats.jsp?YEAR=2002&TYPE=0&STAT=goals

3. wonko389

wonko389 New Member

Oct 11, 2004
    jax, fl
    I think not only should we fire Bradley, but we should hire Andrulis.

4. Ch(Elsey)

Ch(Elsey) Member+

Columbus Crew
    United States
    May 2, 2003
    Green, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was told about this thread by a Metro acquaintance of mine..

But honestly, Metro supporters, if you don't want moronic, Galaxy trolls starting up a$$ine threads, hit them with a bunch of bad rep, and then they'll stay the f!ck out of your forums...

Atleast, that's what those of us over on Crew's forums would do. :D

I wouldn't wish Greg on any other club, not even DC Scum.. He's a disgrace to our whole f!cking league.

(I got the sarcasm, though)

5. GIO17

GIO17 Member

Nov 29, 1998
    ARE YOU JOKING?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU ACTUALLY JOKING?????????????????

Why would we want that stupid idiot as our head coach? He has no idea what the hell he is doing in Columbus and we want an arrogant arse like that running the Metro? The way he is using Kyle Martino right now could you imagine if he ruined Eddie Gaven like that? That is the absolute worse idea to bring in a head coach if Bradley does get fired. Andrulis stinks and I wouldn't even look up his phone number to consider him a candidate.

6. DJNaco

DJNaco New Member

Jun 23, 1999
    North Florida
    Wow, I know some people have a hard time recognizing sarcasm but this is ridiculous.

7. okcomputer

okcomputer Member

Jun 25, 2003
    dc
    That went WAAAAAAAY over his head.

8. Juan Luis Guerra

Juan Luis Guerra Red Card

Jun 11, 2001
    New York City
  9. Juan Luis Guerra

Jun 11, 2001
    New York City
    Well, Walker is officially a Crew. From this time on, anything that goes wrong with the team Bradley will be taking full responsability, that idiot.

10. Michael K.

Michael K. Member

Mar 3, 1999
    There or Thereabouts
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bradley didn't have a very uneven 2004 season.
    Bradley didn't make the "atrocious" comment that estranged Walker.
    Bradley isn't the GM, Alexi is.

So your "full responsibility" edict is pretty much nonsense. And he was an "idiot" in your eyes before this trade anyway, so what's the big deal?

You know who are really idiots, in my book? High-ranking MFO execs who use internet message boards to wage war - direct or by proxy - against the coach of their team. Only in Secaucus.

11. Juan Luis Guerra

Jun 11, 2001
    New York City
    Michael, honestly and I'm speaking from the bottom of my heart, Bob Bradley is the worst coach I've ever seemed for the past two years. I cant figure out his mind, he is a dictator, he does not listen, he is arrogant and he does what he wants. In Chicago he was lucky to have a very good defense, forwards, and a very good goalkeeper. He came to New York thinking that "he was the coach," the man the Metros needed, but time's prove that he is a bad coach and up to now, he hasn't show nothing at all. He sucks as a coach big time. I have nothing personal against Bob, but he is the worst coach in MLS right now. I prefer Octavio. At least Octavio won a lots of game. Bradley is a joke and believe it or not, he will be history if he does not change his idiotic tactics.

12. Shabs

Shabs Member

Jun 19, 2002
    NYC
    "Honestly"...why do you care? You're a LA fan. You should be hoping Metro sucks. Do us a favor and check around the last time a fan started a "Fire <Insert Coach here>" thread for another team. You won't find any. Why? Because it's idiotic. No one agrees with you, from your "Bradley is a racist" remarks (oh, I mean "Is Bradley a racist?" remarks), to anything else you've posted here. It's obvious you have some sort of major prejudice against Bradley, so your comments are throw-aways. Please. Stop.

13. Juan Luis Guerra

Jun 11, 2001
    New York City
    Matt, why are you so Mad a me. I'm just giving my point of view about incompetent coach name Bob Bradley.

14. Milhouse

Milhouse Member

Dec 29, 1998
    Clifton, NJ
    Juan, please tell Ernesto Motta that we all said hello the next time you talk to him to get more information on how to bash Bradley again.

15. Metrogo

Metrogo Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Washington Hghts NY
    Juan, I don't entirely disagree with your opinion, it's just that you are the stupidest person ever to post on this board. And that's saying something. I'm not kidding, the stupidest ever. IF you are slow or mildly retarded, I sincerely apologize. If you're not, really, start thinking about talking and writing a little less, because everything out of your mouth is kind of to totally embarrassing. IF you don't believe me, ask your friends to be totally honest with you, and they'll tell you. Now please stop.

16. Milhouse

Milhouse Member

Dec 29, 1998
    Clifton, NJ

Don't you get it? He speaks and writes Spanish and he can not do it in English very well. He is a proxy of someone who is going after Bradley inside MFO.

17. Metrogo

Metrogo Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Washington Hghts NY
    No he's not. He's been around for a long time. He's just a completely lost numbskull

18. Milhouse

Milhouse Member

Dec 29, 1998
    Clifton, NJ
    Yes he is. All of his posts are about the Metros and not about the Galaxy.

19. Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina Member

Mar 29, 1999
    Hell
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And yet, he didn't exactly go out of his way to defend Walker now did he?

I don't believe Bob wanted Walker on the team for whatever reason, and I think this move is gonna boomerang right into his face.

I haven't always agreed with his moves, but I usually saw the reasoning behind them or the restrictions that forced his hand. I don't see this one at all.

That said, JLG is an absolute idiot who should have a yellow card next to his name at least

20. Shabs

Shabs Member

Jun 19, 2002
    NYC
    Agreed with above. I don't see any logic in how this GK scenario wen't down. Too bad none of the press (Ives, Lewis, hell even the guys at MSG) have tried to dig deeper for background.

21. Metrogo

Metrogo Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Washington Hghts NY
    Boy, your two posts have really convinced me, all irrefutable proof that he is a MFO shill.

22. Michael K.

Michael K. Member

Mar 3, 1999
    There or Thereabouts
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh no, he didn't (though it would probably have been even more of a fiasco if Bradley HAD defended Walker against Nick's quickly-backtracked-but-hardly-forgotten comment).

I don't believe Bradley wanted JW around either. And you could be right about the outcome, after all. Time will tell.

23. Juan Luis Guerra

Jun 11, 2001
    New York City
    In Spanish

Me muero de risas con tus estupideses. Sabes quien es de cobardes insultar y eso es precisamente lo que haces. Te compartas como un puro cobarde quien se arrima a lo que yo escribo para luego tratar de hacerte sentir bien contigo mismo con insultos hacia mi. Que pena me da que existan personas como vos en esta planeta. Que pena, cuanta falta de seriedad en tus comentarios. Si a mi me da la gana de decir que Bradley es un maldito racista, un dictador y que no escucha a nadie, respetame. Esa es mi opionion y solo mi opinion y tu no eres nadie para decirme a mi lo que yo tengo que decir o hacer. Soy muy grandesito para tomar ordenes de ti y escribir lo que a ti te gusta. Respetese a si mismo y quizas algun dia podria respetar a los demas. Que tipo de educacion te dieron tus padres?

In English

How can you be so stupid and ignorant? Do you know that only fools insult others? This is exactly what you are doing. You are behaving like a total assshole by trying to insult me and then pretend that you will feel much happier. I'm so sorry to see people like you in this world. What a lack of seriousness in all your insults. This is a free country and If I want to call Bob racist, stupid, dictator or bad coach, that is my problem. Its my opinion and that is the end of the theory. I'm a grown up and you are no one to tell me what I should say or what I should not say. I'm already too big to take your orders or commands and I will not write the things that you like to hear. Respect yourself and maybe in the future you will learn how to respect others as well. What type of education/manners did you receive at home.

24. Arisrules

Arisrules Member

Feb 19, 2000
    Washington, DC
    Hey bro, go back to rooting for the Galaxy, nobody really cares for what you are saying.

YOu prefer Octavio, eh? Is this why you are pissed off? Because Octavio was fired by the Galaxy, and then came here, was HANDED OVER ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED TEAMS IN LEAGUE HISTORY, promptly squandered that away, and left us a team with Byron Alvarez, and benchwarmers like Steve Jolley.

Please. At least Bradley has class. In other words he doesn't act as the agent of the players he brings to the team. That alone should be enough for us to be happy.

Secondly, at least Bradley can draft. Steve Shak? And you guys are actually talking to me about Octavio Zambrano. Retards.

As for Walker, I have no idea what is going on. I don't think it's a smart trade. If Meola gets back to form from 2 to 3 years ago (which I doubt), then it is probably a good trade. But Walker is a good goalie, who can do a lot of nice things.

25. Milhouse

Milhouse Member

Dec 29, 1998
    Clifton, NJ
    If you read other peoples' posts on here they feel the same way. I'll stand by what I have read from this idiot. He is someone's sock puppet and you can argue with him because it just gives him more of a chance to make personal attacks.