A perfect DP

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by lakaix15, Sep 8, 2007.

1. lakaix15

lakaix15 New Member

Mar 28, 2007
    USA
    Well i was looking in to this and you know who would be the perfect number ten to play in a RBNY uniform, Jacek Krzynowek, he has been a power house for poland and his club teams, i also can say he probably has the best shot from 25-35 yards out in the world just look at the recent games

Hes still in his prime and 31 i think a player like this would be a great signing and a plus for the team Angel and Krzynowek would be a match made in heaven for mls and RBNY i think RBNY should reaaly look into this guy and get him

2. Jim Andreano

Jim Andreano New Member

Apr 28, 2000
    I assume you are proposing that he replace Reyna and not Angel. However, I thought Reyna was under contract for next year.

3. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good play maker I know that nice goal last night against Portugal.

4. metz

metz Member

Jan 17, 2003
    We will give a honorary Distribution of Red Bulls Drinks to Reyna for one million dollars for one year and contract him for 250 thou as a player, that make him a regular Sr. player and open a DP spot to contract the "Polander" fellow...

5. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ^ YOu mean the Pole :eek:

He's a good player I know that.

6. CbR

CbR Member

Nov 10, 2000
    Bergen County NJ
    we have Reyna......you're not going to find a better back passer on the market for 1million a year than Claudio.

7. lakaix15

lakaix15 New Member

Mar 28, 2007
    USA
    Cbr you are correct

Jim A. - you gotta be kidding me if anyone would think that Angel would get replaced, as for reyna well even anyone can do what he does on the field (getting injured and passind back isnt hard)

Devil500- it would be a dream to get our fellow pol, i hope bruce looks at this thread or maybe Ives will look at it and propose it to bruce

But his goal vs russia was even better if you saw last week, but if jacek come wow what a bust that would be

8. Irish527

Irish527 New Member

Feb 18, 2007
    Would I mind getting good playmaker no...but perfect DP?

A perfect DP is someone that will bring more fans to games...aka Beckham but injury free. Would I mind if we got a good young playmaker no but he isnt a perfect DP.

9. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yawn fans come for football not some over hyped damaged peice of junk.

10. Rooney20

Rooney20 Member+

Jan 8, 2007
    New York
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    JPA has been the definition of a perfect DP. He has my vote for MVP and newcomer of the year.

11. lakaix15

lakaix15 New Member

Mar 28, 2007
    USA
    Devil500 you are correct

Also Rooney Whats better 2 perfect DPs or one perfect and one not so good DP

Fans will come when games and championships are won

and a new stadium too

12. Rooney20

Rooney20 Member+

Jan 8, 2007
    New York
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know what your point is la15...I was just pointing out how valuable JPA has been to our club. :p

13. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bring Jacek :D

14. Rooney20

Rooney20 Member+

Jan 8, 2007
    New York
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Im guessing he is available since this was brought up. Maybe we can make a highlight video of him and send it to the FO followed by a petition for Reyna to take a serious paycut.

15. walkingcity

walkingcity Member

May 17, 2007
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the paycut petition is interesting, i have no problem keeping Reyna, he has as roll that he can play, but i think him earning DP money is a bit crazy

16. lakaix15

lakaix15 New Member

Mar 28, 2007
    USA
    Rooney you are a genious but that is what our scouting staff is for, if we have one.

For the video well if you look at the european qualifiers and friendlies/ club games well i think thats enough coverage, hes a proven captain, a hell of a shot and etc.

Wait rooney did you search him on youtube? or are you trusting me on my and devil500 words that he his good? if you did search on youtube theres some good stuff on there

Does anyone have a contact with Ives, because that is the best possible way to get Jacek here in NY.

17. Metrosuccess

Metrosuccess Member

Jan 6, 2000
    NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Makes too much sense....

18. CRSvideo

CRSvideo Member

Jul 24, 1999
    New York, NY
    That wouldn't work for a number of reason. Besides, it would take less juggling if you just gave the "Polander" fellow the honorary Distribution of Red Bulls Drinks and sign him to the team as a regular player rather than working Reyna out of his DP status.

19. lakaix15

lakaix15 New Member

Mar 28, 2007
    USA
    CRS you think youll get the pol international for a few houndred thousand, you must be kidding me, hes making millions in germany and is in his prime, he wouldnt came for a few houndred thousand, just like most international player f.e. JPA would of never came here for a few houndred thousand

20. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1.5million and a house deal? :D

21. lakaix15

lakaix15 New Member

Mar 28, 2007
    USA
    devil500 that is briliant

22. Jim Andreano

Jim Andreano New Member

Apr 28, 2000
    There seems to be a belief that if asked, Reyna will voluntarily consent to a salary restructure.

Keep in mind that Reyna took a 50% pay cut to come here. I doubt he will be in any mood to make any concessions. Nor (from what I understand) is he under any obligation to do so. Hope I'm wrong.

23. lakaix15

lakaix15 New Member

Mar 28, 2007
    USA
    Jim A. i hope he takes a pay cut or ill start calling him the next schopp, a guy who is waisting tuns of cap room and dosnt do anything for this team.

But looking a the chivas game adding the polander is not the only thing that we need, its us getting a F-ing defence and us playing Doe and keeping Jozy because we suck with out him because woly is a waist of space on the field just like reyna but at least reyna does something on the field

But back to the topic if we do get the polander itll be the numer 10 that we have been looking for since Dona Doni

Some one please tell bruce to sign this guy

24. sublicon

sublicon Member

RBNY, Fulham FC
    United States
    May 28, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why are we wasting time talking about this guy if he isn't even a rumor?

25. lakaix15

lakaix15 New Member

Mar 28, 2007
    USA
    sublicon, then give us a rumor, or a person we can talk about, or tell your buddy bruce to get this guy, and then we could have a number 10 who actually does soemthing on the field