A New Metro Look!

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by A QUEER EYE FOR NICK, Sep 15, 2003.

1. A QUEER EYE FOR NICK

Sep 15, 2003
    New Jersey
    That's right I have a new look for my lover Nick's team coming 2004.Get Ready MetroStars fans for a GREAT AND GAYYYY new 2004.

1st- I know a lot of you Mlsssss, Metrosstarsss supporters Have been mad at my lover grumpy nick, but that's going to change! Am gonna start off by giving him a brand new make oVVVERR! Am getting rid of that frown and turning my lovers frown upside down!!!! Instead of him wearing those GOD awful slacks, he's gonna start wearing his Night gear, ALL DAY LONG! Yessss all day long! More pinks, sky blues, and yellows for my nicky poh! Am gonna start making him all woman instead of old grumpy man!!! Your gonna see a much better side to my nick, the side you guys and gals don't see, his soft side. The side he shows me when we make great man love!

2nd- Those nasty fashion mistake uniforms! Oh dear god who created such nasty things for they eye! SOOOO DEPRESSING! Get ready for some blue flowers, v neck, pink jersey's next year! Great for the summer, and perfect for that west village night life!

3rd- That nasty office in Jersey is a decortators worst nightmare! UGLY! Gonna get some Yellow up in there and some nice orange floors, we need something to shine in there since my nicky poh has no cups!

4th- All the players are gonna get make overs and die there hair! Next year MetroStars are gonna be the best team in the league w. a sexy VP, and gorgous players!

It's A QUEER EYE FOR THE NICK GUY!

2. NYC

NYC New Member

Nov 1, 1999
    I think soccer's arrived in America when the English on American soccer boards is as bad as it is on English soccer boards.

3. Michael K.

Michael K. Member

Mar 3, 1999
    There or Thereabouts
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

"Honey, France 1983 called: it wants its wardrobe back."

4. A QUEER EYE FOR NICK

Sep 15, 2003
    New Jersey
    Don't you make fun of me! Am trying to better my Nick, and If you don't like that well, just go to hell! My love for Nick is eternal! Not even Ernesto can take him from me!

I love you Nick.

5. jamison

jamison Member

Sep 25, 2000
    NYC
    Wow. Ed Beagley Jr. is looking pretty young for his age.

6. Section113

Section113 New Member

Feb 26, 1999
    Boonton
    How is Billy Walsh?

(the correct answer is: "not very good")

7. PSUdude

PSUdude New Member

Dec 15, 1998
    Elmhurst, Queens, NY

you sure you didn't work for Nike in 96?