A New BigSoccer Is Coming

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Huss, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is it just me or is the site extremely slow?

2. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Member

Oct 7, 2001
    While it may be a little dramatic to you, that is not the intention on my part. It is merely a statement of fact. I just reupped a few weeks ago. If I had known the update would look like this I'd have not done so. Even if a website has a lot of content I am interested in, if it has an unappealing design that I find hard to read, or continue to read, I don't visit it as often as I do my regular daily sites. If Bigsoccer was like this when I first discovered it I wouldn't have stuck around or just checked infrequently, during a big event perhaps. I certainly would not have paid for it ad-free for years.

Just return the BS Gold skin and all will be well. Make it a premium feature, I don't care since the site got my money upfront for the net year.

3. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
    OK. Your opinion cancels out his. I also pay and I think it sucks.

So that's +1 on the paid members who think it sucks tally.

4. golazo mvfc

golazo mvfc New Member

Jun 2, 2007
    Melbourne.
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    It looked better last night!!! With how the Avatars were on top of the user names! Something changed overnight, not liking it too much now!

5. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    We'd like to thank everyone who beta tested the site. The nearly forty of you who gave us your time and energy helpded tremendously in getting us ready for launch. The detailed bug reports, the feature feedback, suggestions, and complaints, etc where all neccessary for this week to be a success. So thanks again.

I'd also like to thank everyone who spent the time to passionately share their opinion on the new site. As you have seen, since Saturday we have implemented nearly 100 major and minor suggestions.

You have have also noticed the new search engine, 100x (literally) faster than what we had a week ago. And that several improvements have been made to our server farm which, most of the time, make the site much faster. (PS - Another hardware upgrade is coming, we are stress testing the equipment right now).

Oh, and the new store launched yesterday afternoon too.

We hope you are enjoying the new look of the forums and the new features of the homepage.

6. RealMadGunner

RealMadGunner Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Ok, since the thread is opened again, i have to say i'm liking hte new features & stuff .. Good work guys ..

7. rizzuto123

rizzuto123 Member

May 3, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    your a sock anyway your opinion doesnt count, mods this user is ruud van semz, who recently got banned.

8. golazo mvfc

golazo mvfc New Member

Jun 2, 2007
    Melbourne.
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    They know that mate. I'm not a sock puppet either. Why don't you just quite targetting me and actually just try to get along with me?

9. rizzuto123

rizzuto123 Member

May 3, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    well when you get neg reps saying "take this you ----ing sock" its kind of hard.

10. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    aint you a sock for davis123?

11. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    nah, he changed his name to sound more italian and hide anything canadien.