A little "What if"

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by FanOfFutbol, Jun 7, 2019.

1. FanOfFutbol

FanOfFutbol Member+

The Mickey Mouse Club or The breakfast Club
    May 4, 2002
    Limbo
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    This thread has become nothing more than children rehashing old arguments about the past. It is serving no purpose except to allow trolls to troll each other.

MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CLOSE THIS!!!

I wanted to have some fun in light of all the negativism but the negativism crap has spewed off the keyboards of a couple of posters that seem to enjoy making everything hateful and downbeat has made this thread totally worthless to anybody except those trolls.

2. bsky22

bsky22 Member+

Dec 8, 2003
    OS, is on a spree today.

I will answer your question. I think what has happened is as bad as it possibly could be. All power is with a small group people who are ingrained in the system. If we would have gone to the WC, I think Sunil would still be president. People hate him, mostly because they hate klinsmann, but I dont think he would have gone this route. I think he would have likely had a real search for a coach and who knows what that would have meant, but I believe "we" would have at least reached out to folks like Tata or my preference Theiry Henry and the job would have been filled in time for some friendlies last year.