A letter to TSF from Eric Reed

Discussion in 'North Carolina FC' started by wjarrettc, Feb 15, 2011.

1. wjarrettc

wjarrettc Member
    Staff Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Cliffs of Insanity
    Club:
    Carolina Railhawks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Eric asked me post this to the RailHawks' forum -- Jarrett

---

To all the TSF and fans,

As the new season approaches, I wanted to write to you all to thank you for being everything you have been to me and my teammates over these past seasons and past years.

In looking forward, my wife and I have come to the belief that; although we love Raleigh, the Railhawks, and definitely all the amazing TSF; we also believe that it is time for us to move on. With much consideration and prayer, I have accepted a contract with the Charlotte Eagles for the upcoming season.

I will certainly miss the great support from all of you. You have all been fantastic fans and friends, and have made my personal time in Raleigh so much more enjoyable. I hope you believe, as I do, that you were all as much a part of the team as we were. I will always remember walking into Spirits Pub and feeling overjoyed at the great fans that were with us through the season- even when we lost and didn't think we deserved such support.

Although I am very excited to start a future with my new club, I also leave heavy hearted as I part ways with more than just a group of supporters, but a great group of people, fans, and friends. I will miss you all dearly and will be wishing you and the Railhawks the best of luck in the future.

I truly thank you for everything,

Eric Reed

2. aimorris

aimorris Member

May 2, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    super classy

good luck to Eric in the future

3. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Interesting. We got a goalkeeper from the Eagles. Now they get one from us.

4. CCSUltra

CCSUltra Member+

Nov 18, 2008
    Cleveland
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Probably wants to get a part of the ministry the Eagles are running.

5. railhawksfan

railhawksfan Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Club:
    Carolina Railhawks
    Good luck Eric. We will miss you.