A funny thing happend to me

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Spry, Sep 5, 2007.

1. sdcastro137

sdcastro137 Member

Apr 7, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm kind of like you. I get SOOOO angry when I watch them play and just flub everything up. But i will never give up on them and defend them when I need to. And I still love going to the games to see my team. I'm not gonna just forget about the 12 years I've followed this team. It will always be in me.

2. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Inspirational, maybe it'll become contagious

3. socluis90

socluis90 Member+

Aug 11, 2004
    So Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I will always follow this team, the only thing that might change next year if I do it from my season seats in 138 or from the couch due to price hikes.

4. GalaxyOne

GalaxyOne Member+

Dec 6, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For me, it's Lalas. I wish he would move over to a rival team, because I WANT to cheer against him. The fact that he is associated with LA makes me a LOT less enthusiastic about the team. In a strange way, I kind of hope they keep losing just so someone will eventually realize they HAVE to get rid of Lalas.

He had his chance...2 seasons, and he blew it big time. These are probably the darkest times for the Galaxy, when they should be the best because we have Becks and Donovan. Just imagine where, say New England would be if you added those 2 guys, or where we would be without them.

5. DeStruCtiON18

DeStruCtiON18 New Member

Jun 24, 2005
    All rats jump ship! at least us being in last will help weed out the rats from those who really want to support our team.

6. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Blurb, gargle Blurb... Help me! I'm drowning (supporting a losing team shows character: Everyone loves a winner though) Damn those rats left me to my lonesome. Tell my mom I love her, but that I'm going down with the ship.

7. KingsQueen949

KingsQueen949 New Member

Apr 13, 2007
    I'm on the AEG merry-go-round! So I'm used to this! Hockey season is upon us. Although I'm still on the ride with the Galaxy, I'm anxiously standing in line for my Kings! Woooo Hoooooo! I LOVE THEM both SO much...but they REALLY P*SS me off!

8. hrothgarofsocal

Apr 22, 2007
    Union Ultras
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Ha! Butterface! It's all decent, and the Gals have talent, but the real face of the franchise is a mess...

[​IMG]