A few thank you's

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by JRedknapp11, Oct 2, 2003.

1. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    Sorry folks for starting yet another Post Game Open Cup lovefest...just wanted to shout a thanks to a few people.

To the mystery man who let me follow him from the court tavern over to the field, thanks man and I owe you a cold one.

To the guys at the court (I was the sucker alone at the bar since my friends didn't show)..excellent atmosphere and good choice in music..plus who knew women's soccer could be so entertaining ?

Great match, great atmosphere.. wasn't it so enjoyable to wish those DC fans good luck on the long, long drive home.

Let's finish this dream off with a win at the Stadium.. I wanna see a victory lap around the pitch with those boys carrying our new piece of hardware.

--- "Never Forget the Metro"

2. red&black1

red&black1 New Member

Mar 8, 2003
    Kearny NJ

Dude, i've been waiting for this moment since '95 when MLS and my Metros was still in the works. Our history hasn't quite become what i had expected and had wished for but its the moments like these that push all those bad years aside... I have never stopped supporting my team and its all starting to pay off- finaly.

Most people will say i'm jumping the gun on this one but i really dont care if we win or lose. Well i do care but if we play with the same attitude and heart that we have seen all season i'll be just as proud of this team no matter what happens.

The new tradition.... i'm actually starting to believe it!

VIVA METROS!!