A Correction on My Resume

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Mr.NickSakiewicz, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Mr.NickSakiewicz

Mr.NickSakiewicz Red Card

Sep 27, 2003
    Harrison New Jersey
    Dear Metro Fans,

Many of you have called me and have sent e mails to me asking why I was never listed for the Soccer teams I played for in Europe.. I just Thought they were questions and ramblings of drunken fans, but as I looked through the Metros media guide and read my profile I was shocked to see the misprint that is in the media Guide.. I have decided to rewrite that part of my bio right here on Metro Boards to straighten out any misconceptions..

Thank You
    Mr Sakiewicz

Correct Version:

After graduating from the University of New Haven with a GPA of 1.59, Sakiewicz tryed out for F.C. Nantes in the French First Division in 1982 and was laughted at by the coaching staff. He then became water boy for Dr. Machnik with the New York Arrows of the Major Indoor Soccer League (MISL) during the 1983 season. Nick left the New York Arrows to become an actor in 80's Hollywood. After failing to land a role on Knight Rider, Nick Decided to try his luck and try out F.C. Belenenses of the Portuguese First Division But was again laughed at by coaches and supporters the following year. He later paid for tickets and watched the Tampa Bay Rowdies of the APSL during the 1989 season, after the game the village people came out to sing.

I hope this clears things up..
    I will make a stadium announcement in 30 - 60 days.

2. Roehl Sybing

Roehl Sybing Guest

The joke is "60-90 days" you moron.

3. Mr.NickSakiewicz

Sep 27, 2003
    Harrison New Jersey
    No it's 30-60 days because we are closer than ever to a stadium deal.....

DON'T YOU EVER CORRECT ME AGAIN.................

With that in mind did I tell you about the season ticket deal for 2004? If You buy now you won't have to pay a higher price for next year.. Also when you buy today you will get a Nike Metro Jacket.

pay now the nice way OR PAY THROUGH THE NOSE NEXT YEAR........

Remember MIGHT ALWAYS MAKES RIGHT......

4. psycho killer

psycho killer New Member

May 26, 2003
    NJ
    I give it a 6.6 out of 10.

Dont forget... you have to be the joke.

5. Mr.NickSakiewicz

Sep 27, 2003
    Harrison New Jersey
    Traveling Metro fans are to blame for draw

I would just like to say that because of the bad behavior of our "fans" at RFK I have been called by DC front office asking why we would let trouble makers travel with us.... I had to appologize for your behavior... Because of your lack of support and your misbehavior we were not able to win on sunday. lets hope your support will be better for game 3...

I would also say that the Metrostars are the 2003 Atlantic Cup Champions and should the team not be able to win the US Open Cup or MLS Cup I can honestly say that it was still a successful season because we were able to win 1 of the 3 major silverware this year...

6. A QUEER EYE FOR NICK

Sep 15, 2003
    New Jersey
    kisses my beautiful butterfly!

7. A QUEER EYE FOR NICK

Sep 15, 2003
    New Jersey
    Ohhhh you cheat you liar! Your punishment will be harsh! Prepare for man love you devil!

8. A QUEER EYE FOR NICK

Sep 15, 2003
    New Jersey
    Nick don't get mad!

I love you Nick, don't get mad that this team can't win. You are powerful, you are woman, you are the grace of this team. Nick with your new look nothing will stop you until you get to the top! No not the top of me but the top of MLS! NOthing will stop Nick! He IS THE METROSTARS! All you losers owe a winning team to my bf NICK!

9. UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain Member

May 19, 2002
    Nick don't get mad!

Don't you ever get tired of being a loser?

10. JBinSC

JBinSC New Member

Jan 8, 2003
    Greenville, SC
    how are the fans to blame for a draw?? sounds like the metros were lucky to at least get a draw. a little explanation please.

11. metros11

metros11 Member

Sep 11, 1999
    Highlands of NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you have got to be kidding me...