A call for pece between Iranian and Arabs.

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by SherwinRazmy, Nov 12, 2004.

1. chocolate

chocolate New Member

Oct 25, 2003
    milwaukee, WI
    hatha way7ee ayam 7ilwa. i have no idea ishloon ista7malat a one sex school!?? ayshay.
    lol allah i5alee il egyptions. ri7t austarlia? anna 3abalee inta bil UK??
    abba walla madree ishloon athnanatkoom mista7meleen life outside kuwait, okay nezzo must have a better situation in AUD!! but still how can u live outside kuwait?
    ilbashaa dont u wanna eat imtabag la7am? machbous diyay? shino hatha!! wala 5alas mabee aroo7 il states.

2. ilbaasha

ilbaasha New Member

Oct 27, 2004
    Kuwait City
    never heard of imtabbag la7am!!! :D how's that cooked??? it is im6abbag semach and machboos la7am or diyay :)

one sex schools can be so interesting when you have a neibouring other sex school :D, so much goes on across the street!!! what I meant by ayyam 7ilwa was all the football and handball we used to play, all the fighting and the application of "survival of the fittest theory"... so much goes on you won't believe it unless you live it... skipping classes to go to the indian restaurant for breakfast... sitting on the fence for hours smoking and chatting up passers-by... I am starting to get nastalgic now, nuff said!

I studied in Australia from 1996 until 2001 for BSc, and have been in the UK since for MSc, next summer (inshalla) I will go back to Kuwait, unless I decide I want to get a PhD!

3. chocolate

chocolate New Member

Oct 25, 2003
    milwaukee, WI
    lolagoolik i7na 3ayam!! walain our house we say imtabig la7am. ya3ni 3aish foga la7am. lol akeed intaw sa7 ow i7na '3alat.

abaaa shino ayshay ur school. abaaaaaaaaa 3agad. tala3 nezzo ayshay!! mas5ara. bas wanasa u play handball, kes are so annoying when it comes to sport, kila we play cricket wiya il pakistaniya.

i say gofor the PhD!! gofor it man. 3ashan ityee ow idaras ib KU.