A black dream about CM & football

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by anfield_shadows, Sep 7, 2004.

1. anfield_shadows

anfield_shadows New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Full match option in CM

I was really shocked when I realize, no one use this elegant option on CM 03/04. Everyone I met, uses commentary or key option instead of full match. It seems to me that managers leave the stadium and listen their teams match in a radio in commentary option and that managers leave the stadium and sit their relaxy chair and watch their team matches in a BBC in short highlights (key option in CM 03/04). When the emergency moment they quickly phone their assitance manager tell important changes and turn back again their relax position.
    I really never seen real managers about watch their teams games on the ground and never leave the stadium (FULL MATCH option in CM 03/04) even their team is in last place and the ongoing match 3-0 lost position in last 10 minutes. Maybe I am talking about some patiente and maybe I am talking about the majority of the managers are thinking CM as a simple and cheatable game and assume that they are the king of the universe (I label them as a heroic) at football manager games.

OR ,,, AM I wrong ? Is there any manager to watch their team games in full match and analyse every minutes of their team games even watch their team games again in video when arrive at their home after the match and/or weekdays before the next team game (in virtual world I mean).

It is just a curiosity of mine or a huge BLACK DREAM.

The mentioned black dream tells me, that official football rules changed in the end of this season as a every football matches play under 2 or 3 minutes condition and every team in the UK play 60 games in a week (Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday).

It is just a black dream of mine. But everyday I am closing more and more about this danger.

Nikolay Zatsepin,
    as an old english football fan