A €45M BackUp & A Turkish Bundesliga Failure Meet At A Bar.... - Transfers, Rumors & Nonsense Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    ... so what happens next?

2. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: A €45M BackUp & A Turkish Bundesliga Failure Meet At A Bar.... - Transfers, Rumors & Nonsense Th

Subs, and although "reject" is a bit harsh I dig the title.;)
    Cue plyka explaining to all of us what a role player is and that they do exist, we're all just too dumb to realize it.
    Damn, guess thats immature of me, my bad.

3. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  4. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
  5. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Re: A €45M BackUp & A Turkish Bundesliga Failure Meet At A Bar.... - Transfers, Rumors & Nonsense Th

He's been a fan of RM for like four seasons Nate, you'd do well to listen to him.

6. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

I'd say it's very good vs. good.

7. Cyrudan

Cyrudan Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid

You know what would be even better?! A non crazy Tevez, a spanish speaking 09/10 Rooney and Higuain!

8. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid

You lost me at Rooney

9. LosMerengues89

Jan 1, 2006
    Hong Kong
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Wasn't Altintop supposed to be announced on Monday?

No news is good news?

10. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007

He's probably bending Uncle Flo over for more money since he's so versatile and subservient and all.

11. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto

I still don't see how Aguero is an upgrade over Benzema for this team. He's a better player overall, but he's not a better fit for this team.

12. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007

Come on now, Aguero would fit into this team just as well as Benzema. I mean I get some folks aren't sold on the idea Aguero and fair enough but some of the "reasoning" for not wanting to sign him are getting a bit silly :D

13. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto

So if he if he's fitting in to the team just as well as Benzema, why buy him? If we were to buy him and sell Benzema, then it's useless waste of money for a parallel purchase. If we were to buy him and keep Benzema and Higuain, that's three strikers with relatively the same skill-set.

What does he offer that we don't have already?

14. zizou555

zizou555 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 4, 2007
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

She likes him.

15. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid

I doubt that. If he wanted good money and a comfortable life he would have stayed in Munich. He said in an interview last weekend that he actually did have an offer from Bayern but decided to leave.

I think he is going through his options depending on how much he'll play at his next club. The wages he'll be getting are all on the same level.

Don't like the thread title. :mad:

16. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Why Aguero. We got Pipita, Karim and up coming giant Morata. We actually don't need any players. We already got one failure Sahin. We don't need another one.

17. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Get out of here with that crap.

18. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007

Aguero does not offer anything that Higuain or Benzema do not. I understand Adebayor or Llorente because they offer something different and Jose likes that considering that he started Adebayor in our most important matches ahead of Higuan and Benzema.

19. plyka

plyka Member+

Sep 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid

It could just be that you're just too dumb...just saying, very real possibility mr admin.

20. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I'm soooooo glad you are here with your wisdom to show us the way. Don't know how we managed before you found BS.

On-topic, if Hamit does come to Madrid, he's got to go the distance and just shave that head. Time to let go my brother, embrace the baldness!

Oh, I still hope Lass stays instead but I'm not optimistic.

21. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009

Manchester United are in contact with Real Madrid for striker Karim Benzema.

Benzema has been a long-term target for United manager Sir Alex Ferguson, who failed with a £40 million bid for the striker while he was still with Lyon two summers ago.

El Confidencial says United are now willing to put £35 million on the table to convince Real to sell.

22. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Only a straight swap with Bebe would do for me.

1 person likes this.
  23. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005

It loves you though.

Someone get this guy some context. Failure = Altintop, New Fantastic Young Talent = Sahin.

If you believe that I have some bottled magic and wonder to sell you.

24. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007

I am looking forward to seeing what Kun can do for us.

25. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Why is Sahin a failure? What about him that you dislike?

I really like Kun. One of my favorites but I dont see the obvious upgrade over anyone we already have. Even if Benzema is to be sold it wouldnt be, in my mind, a good idea to get him. Unless we are going for a 4-3-3 and Kaka is to be shipped out... but even then I think we have more than enough players and some very good youngsters to promote.