93/94 Thread

Discussion in 'Girls Youth Soccer' started by Toxoman, Mar 6, 2006.

1. screamdad

screamdad New Member

Sep 12, 2006
    Rat.
    The fields we're great in the spring, hopefully they will recover. I don't know what they're thinking with the 6:30 games but I'm all for playing that second half over.

Your daughter really played well that game, she continually shut down our attack. She always manages to stand out.

What tournaments do you have coming up?

2. Ratpack 9

Ratpack 9 New Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Thanks for the kind words, although with her hair it is pretty easy to stand out! Where does your daughter play? Your pace of play was great to see, you would fair well with the teams we saw in Chi town in August.

Tourneys - JFG Fall Invite, Little Rock FC tourney, and Metro United.

I think you guys will get out of bracket at BOMW. You seem to have Heat's # right now. Good Luck, see you on the pitch!

3. screamdad

screamdad New Member

Sep 12, 2006
    My daughter is the forward with the ugly flourescent green cleats.

Good luck with the rest of the fall. I thought maybe we would run into you in a tournament but with state cup in October and not knowing how many games we would have in St. Louis it really limited our options.

4. RegionIIFutbolr

Jul 4, 2005
    Region 2
    Hey Scream, I just love your screen name..That was the name of my U7/9's, The Screamers....Anyway, ask Rat whos hair she takes after?

5. RegionIIFutbolr

Jul 4, 2005
    Region 2
    Tox, can you believe this, they have a thread on 3v3!!! :eek: Rite up ur alley isnt it?? HA

6. Toxoman

Toxoman New Member

Mar 30, 2005
    3v3 Rules!:cool:

7. Kick It

Kick It New Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Screamdad,

What team are you with? I want to stay in the loop ;)

8. RegionIIFutbolr

Jul 4, 2005
    Region 2
    You have got to be kidding!:confused:

9. Ratpack 9

Ratpack 9 New Member

Jan 6, 2006
    My daughter loved those cleats! She said she didn't get a chance to mark up against her, was up against #9, real good battle.

Go kick some St. Louis b*&% at State Cup, they give you guys no credit. Sorry, Tox, you know how I feel about St. Louis!

10. Ratpack 9

Ratpack 9 New Member

Jan 6, 2006
    The Milkman obviously!

11. RegionIIFutbolr

Jul 4, 2005
    Region 2
    Not that easy, we ALL want to know how you really feel about StL??:confused:

12. Toxoman

Toxoman New Member

Mar 30, 2005
    I am a Cardinals fan -- and not a 3v3 fan so much (it is ok "for fun" -- but beyond that , nah....)

Rat being in that KC area has a natural dislike for the arch...

13. Ratpack 9

Ratpack 9 New Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Yea, KC seems to get the "ugly stepsister" treatment from St. Louis, soccer included. Having played both Schmitt and Scream lately, KC definitely has a shot (although Schmitt is the FASTEST team we have ever played, keep that in mind SD).

I think on the St. Louis Forum the odds they are giving Scream is 15-1 and St. Louis Fine has 4-1 odds. Hey SD, didn't you guys recently TIE Fine? See what I mean!

14. Toxoman

Toxoman New Member

Mar 30, 2005
    They give odds on tournaments? Seriously?

15. screamdad

screamdad New Member

Sep 12, 2006
    Kick, my daughter plays for KC Select scream.

Rat, we did tie SLSC Fine in the KC Friendlies. We had 2 taken out of the net because of offsides calls, they also tied the panthers who we beat 3-0.
    I like the odds that got posted, we have beaten wolfpack, now MO premier, 3 out of 4 times. The only team that scares me is schmitt.

They put the list of teams out today, 11 of the 12 are from St. Louis. I am really surprised that teams paid $600 to play in a single elemination tournament against teams they lose to all the time in league. The blind draw will be a huge factor.

16. Kick It

Kick It New Member

Mar 23, 2006
    I would like to see a Link to that forum...Odds on the games got to love it..Rat can you post the Link...

Thanks Scream...don't get to friendly with these guys next thing you know they will be promising you beer at tournaments and then not delivering...:p

17. screamdad

screamdad New Member

Sep 12, 2006
    Thanks for the warning. :)

http://www.stlsoccer.net/

18. Ratpack 9

Ratpack 9 New Member

Jan 6, 2006
    I saw the list. Scream is the only KC club represented. Are the now KCFC Panthers a MO team or KS? I would think they would have entered if they were MO.

I heard about the offside calls against Fine, we also played them in friendlies and beat them. I would say Schmitt is the biggest threat with all that speed. Man, they are fast. Right Tox?

I like your odds of surprising some people. Just don't give yourself away at BOMW:)

19. Ratpack 9

Ratpack 9 New Member

Jan 6, 2006
    www.stlsoccer.net

Scroll down to Club Soccer Thread. Then find the 93/94 Girls Thread. Heck they predict league games each weekend too!

20. Ratpack 9

Ratpack 9 New Member

Jan 6, 2006
    There was plenty of beer on Sunday afternoon but you had to get back, right Tox!

As you know Kick, we had some wallowing to do that afternoon!

21. Toxoman

Toxoman New Member

Mar 30, 2005
    Did I miss the beer??

22. Toxoman

Toxoman New Member

Mar 30, 2005

That 93/94 is too funny -- posting odds???

23. Ratpack 9

Ratpack 9 New Member

Jan 6, 2006
    You provided, we just didn't partake (long drive back to Chi town for flight). But it was available.

We need to do it DURING the tourney next time, say at the hotel when NO ONE has to drive!

24. Ratpack 9

Ratpack 9 New Member

Jan 6, 2006
    It made our weekend to knock Schmitt out of the semis at Challenge Cup.

25. 1forsoccer

1forsoccer New Member

Sep 14, 2006
    We reside in Illinois, but sometime in the next few months my job will be transfering me to the Kansas City area. My daughter plays competitive soccer now. Who are the top clubs in this area. Which team would you say is the top team at this age group, and why?
    Thanks for the help.