9/3 US vs Mexico US Supporter Info

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by Bigdog, Mar 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rksehga

rksehga New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    nyc

I should hope not - I bought a crapload of streamers in bulk a while back - like 30 cases of them - each case holds 12 - so like 360? I'll be bringing some to Hartford but the rest are for CBUS. Maybe someone on WCX wants to drive them out?? ;)

2. TheMutts

TheMutts New Member

May 19, 2002
    Pittsburgh
    yea the Pittsburgh Boys are trying to bring down atleats one hundred as well.

but more on that later.....

3. edlova

edlova Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Somerville, MA
    07/18/2005 07/21/2005 Sale UNITED STATES SOCCER FEDE (Other) $80.00

There is the confirmation for my tickets :D 2 more Midnight Riders confirmed

see you all on the 17th and sept. 3

4. um_chili

um_chili Member+

Jun 3, 2002
    Losanjealous
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Right--I've heard of the all-star and T&T two-for-one deals, but can't go to either of those games so they don't do me much good. And I won't be sitting in the supporter's section for the game (unfortunately), so it looks like I'll have to wait for the general sale.

5. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Member

Oct 7, 2001
    still doesn't have it right, but oh well.

6. fidlerre

fidlerre Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Central Ohio
  7. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Gone Fishin'
    No more conformation emails please

If we could please reserve this thread now on for important match info it would be greatly appreciated. 5 weeks to matchday. If you need to post confirmation of your order or a post for someone to help, please start a new thread. All due respect and all that. THX-BD

8. alliu23

alliu23 I'm a Yank til I Die

Jul 28, 2004
    Williamsport, PA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: No more conformation emails please

is it that much work to skip over the posts?

9. edlova

edlova Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Somerville, MA

I did not realize that although the post was titled supporter info for the game, I am not allowed to post my excitement about my order going through for supporter section seats for the game.

sorry, did not mean to offend you with something on topic

10. micheal

micheal New Member

Sep 14, 2004
    Rockville, MD
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Have we any important match info to discuss?

Do we think the lineup will be similar to yesterday's Gold Cup Final? Will Keller be able to defend against Mexico's strikers?

What is everyone wearing (besides red)? I was thinking of donning a sombrero for the match and waving my Alamo 1824 flag.

11. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

It gets old fast to see "YAY! My CC was confirmed!" posts. Big congrats, you'll be here. Stuff like that has pushed us over the 500 post limit faster than necessary. Considering this thread is supposed to be information for supporters, such as hotels, tailgates, TIFO, etc., CC order confirmation really isn't information pertaining to support of the team.

12. edlova

edlova Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Somerville, MA

ok, then can I get some info on tailgating

I know in hartford there is a bar hosting us until the gates open. Same thing out in ohio for the game? Where in the lots will Sam's army park?

13. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Gone Fishin'

Bookmarks are our friends : ) :
    http://www.sams-army.com/index.php?Mlist=event&Mid=70
    and I know Rich and the Crew gang are hard at work finalizing many other things. Stay tuned.

14. Hosscat

Hosscat New Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Denver
    One of the downtown bars needs to have a charter bus going out to the stadium....... The local Crew dudes should work on that. Driving or taking or cab to the game is going to be a grade pain in the asno.

15. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Alright since my I have already gotten tickets (Sam's Army) for the game, I have two secret passwords for tickets that my two friends wont be using.

I"ll be more than happy to pass it on to hard core USNT fans, but all I ask is for you to prove it. Some may not have to do much since I may know you from these boards, but if I don't know you, you need to show me a pic proving your a fan. I don't want to make this a big deal but I want ONLY USNT fans.

PM me and/or email with all the info: peruytu@yahoo.com

Btw, if this is not allowed hereor if it belong somewhere else, please take any actions necessary. Thanks.

16. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Member

Oct 7, 2001
    i could steal a pic and pass it off as my own... i'd do more to verify :)

17. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Same here--good for one password. PM me if interested. I will say though that it's easy to find a pic of someone in US gear and pass it off as yourself--this offer is only good for people who I personally know are US fans, whether through here, NAS, or best of all if I've met you in person. I'd suggest that Peru and anyone else set the same condition.

Does someone want to start a thread on this, both to draw attention to people who may have missed out on the SA pre-sale and to avoid cluttering up this thread?? I'd do it myself but I got a yellow card trolling on the Mexico forum :D

18. Pints

Pints Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Charm City
    My two tickets cleared on Friday.....now for the ride situation.... :D

19. socrne1

socrne1 Member

Liverpool FC
    United States
    Feb 12, 2003
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How about a trivia question or is the internet to handy for that one? Ok I'm an idiot and have dropped the ball for my friends and I for this game. We are going for sure one way or the other, but I would like to sit with the hardcore supporters. Anything I can do to get those tics? I already have my passowrd for the USsoccer pre-sale but is there anything i can do for the sams army? Thanks

20. REVS FAN 1

REVS FAN 1 Member

Jul 2, 2004
    Weymouth, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't sweat it....I'm sure there will be alot of extra tix floating around....If you want to sit....err stand with the Sammers, you'll be standing with us! I ordered 8 tickets and have only 4 going to the game right now....Unless I can get a few more to join us, I'll be unloading 3 or 4 tix at the appropriate time....

I'm sure I'm not the only one that ordered max tix and will have extra's....I hope everyone tries to sell these extra's "face-to-face"

See everyone in Columbus!!! :D

Mike

21. boxbaum

boxbaum New Member

Feb 14, 2002
    New York, NY
    About to buy tix for the big game against Mexico. I've never been to Crew Stadium and was wondering if anybody had any recommendations on where the best seats are? Are the midfield seats or the lower level much better/different than corner or upper level seats?

22. Autogolazo

Autogolazo BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 19, 2000
    Bombay Beach, CA
    What the F is going on? It's past ten and still not on sale yet.

23. FulhamRev

FulhamRev Member

Nov 1, 2000
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Worked for me. And for the $16 in service charges (for 2 tickets), it better have!

24. GenoG

GenoG New Member

May 8, 2005
    I just got my tickets! woohooo

25. Heathens '87

Heathens '87 Member

United States
    Mar 4, 2004
    Michigan
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hot damn....see you in Columbus! Went for tickets right by the pitch, row 1 to be exact. The physical nature of this game should make for some intense battles to watch up-close.

Boxbaum - as for Crew Stadium, it's rather small, so any seat is a good one. Whatever your preference, high, low, corners, midfield, etc..., you'll be fine.