9/15 Casey: Armenia Bielefeld vs Karlsruhe [R]

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by Scotty, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Scotty

Scotty Member+

Dec 15, 1999
    Toscana
  2. luvdagame

luvdagame Member+

Jul 6, 2000
    thanx.

since i don't understand german, how did he play? what rating did kicker give him?

olaf? anyone?

3. str8ruckus

str8ruckus New Member

Sep 10, 2001
    Phoenix, Az US
    "Like that a Casey casey-Kopfball was after Engelhardt engelhardt-Freistoss the only possibility of the guests in the first 45 minutes. The chance could dam eggs not be taken and transformed surely also left".

Well, if that doesn't tell ya he played well, I don't know what would. ;)

4. olafgb

olafgb New Member

Jun 6, 2001
    Germany
    Check the 2.Bundesliga thread a bit below, I wrote about the first half. The server was busy after the game, that's why I didn't update it afterwards.

Casey's second half was hard work again. For some reason the ref didn't seem to like him, he got many doubtful whistles against (was a home ref anyway, not only regarding Casey). He was booked for a bodycheck (this was okay). Then I had some worries when he got the ball around one defender and a second came to shoot the ball out for a corner kick - probably the ref was the only one watching this game, who knows why he decided on kickoff in this clear situation; Casey of course wasn't happy with this decision and complained, but didn't get his second yellow for that. About nine minutes before the end there was a harmless air situation with a foul of the kind "happens 30 times in a game" and the ref called Casey to make clear that he'll be ejected for the next foul. That's why the coach took him off after 84 minutes.

5. luvdagame

luvdagame Member+

Jul 6, 2000
    all in the life ....

keep working hard casey!!

thanx olaf.

6. uniteo

uniteo Member+

Sep 2, 2000
    Rockville, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hugh Dallas working in the BL2? Mistaking Casey for Berhalter?