9/11/02 Where will you be?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Labdarugo, Aug 11, 2002.

1. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't get your hopes up.

Me? I'll be at work, at the local Air Force base, unless they send us contractors home.

2. csc7

csc7 New Member

Jul 3, 2002
    DC
    Working...with the television off. Remember the day and the victims, but lets not overdue the coverage. it's an important day, but 24 hour coverage on almost every television station will be too much. especially if they advertise during coverage

3. chibchab

chibchab Member

Jul 8, 2002
    New Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I plan on taking the morning off from work and going to the banks of the Hudson River (NJ side) maybe Liberty State Park, Hoboken, or downtown Jersey City. I'd like to be there from around 8:30-11:00 just reflecting on that horrible day, remembering the victims, remembering those two towers, and letting whatever emotions come out just flow. I want to be staring at the void where the towers were and remember all the times I admired those buildings, how many time I saw them and try to recall each detail of them. I will take flowers and candles in rememberance of all those innocent people who died so undeservingly.

As for staying away from events that day...Security will be tight and these cowards tend to strike easy targets.

4. Mel10

Mel10 New Member

Apr 24, 2001
    in your underpants
    I'll be celebrating my birthday.

5. Ugluk

Ugluk New Member

Nov 15, 1999
  6. Ludahai

Ludahai New Member

Jun 22, 2001
    Taichung, Taiwan
    I'm not, but it would still be nice to see.