888 thread part II

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by Shawn, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    wouldn't that be a shock to some people. :rolleyes:

ughh. not in good mood. the visual of the philly players on their back crying is making me sad...

2. Seems the people running the score bar across the top of the screen gave Abby a yellow for running into Moore in the first half......though the referee never did. She just gave her a warning.

Charter Member of the Spectres Mac Mafia enforcer -- the evil one! I want my MAC AVATAR back!!!
    Please keep Clive Charles and his family in your thoughts and prayers.
    "Whenever I have to choose between two evils, I always like to try the one I haven't tried before." - Mae WestTherefore, I shall go by the name Smactish. Think anyone will know it's me?

3. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    and a glare.

while abby gave her a mouthful.

4. That running into Moore and mouthing off SHOULD HAVE been a yellow, and she SHOULD HAVE been tossed. :mad: I'm not a fan of hers.

If the Spirit didn't get into the playoffs, I wanted Philly to go all the way....looks like I've got bad luck....but so does the BEAT who will be at the final...IN THE STANDS. Karma, does wonders.

Go Spirit! Go Mac! Go Karma!

5. In honor of my mail today..........

THANX MAC!!!!!!!!

Charter Member of the Spectres =Mac Mafia enforcer -- the evil one! =I want my MAC AVATAR back!!! Please keep Clive Charles and his family in your =thoughts and prayers. "Whenever I have to choose between two evils, I always =like to try the one I haven't tried before." - Mae =WestTherefore, I shall go by the name =Smactish. Think anyone will know it's me?

6. That must be some damn good mail!

The kid write you back or something?

7. It was a David Beckham life-size blow-up doll!!!! :D j/k

I told you what it was.

Charter Member of the Spectres Mac Mafia enforcer -- the evil one! I want my MAC AVATAR back!!!
    "Whenever I have to choose between two evils, I always like to try the one I haven't tried before." - Mae WestTherefore, I shall go by the name Smactish. Think anyone will know it's me?

8. macnmil816

macnmil816 New Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Modesto, CA
    Dude, Mac just wrote me back the other day!! It only took her like 2 weeks; I was totally shocked when I got it. This just adds to the numerous amounts of reasons why she ROCKS!!

9. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    thus why i am all go courage now... reverse curse theory.

eh? phone number of beckham?

10. Tsunami

Tsunami Member

Oct 16, 2000
    SD, CA
    Club:
    Arsenal LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  11. No Society

No Society New Member

Aug 15, 2001
    Miami
    hey guys havin been around here for a while but i was wonderin since this does kinda involve Mac in a strange way...

whatever happen to Team Striker 2? it just dissappeared after BigSoccer cleaned up.

12. The Lord works in mysterious ways. (genuflects and makes sign of cross)

13. phats_away

phats_away Member

Jul 28, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    this doesn't happen often... i think it's a sign!

14. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    ::genuflects and makes violent crop circles signs::

15. ::quickly changes subject::

So! Who wants popcorn?

16. I'd love some. Could I get a box of Junior Mints to go with it please? But not while watching We Were Soldiers. Good movie, but I wouldn't recommend eating dinner while watching it. Just my $.02!

Nice quote from Siri in the other thread about Mac's shot.

Ugh! I still have to do laundry and pack sometime tonight. Can't wait for my road trip tomorrow with the little sis! She's a huge Scooby Doo fanatic, so we WILL be partaking of Scooby Snacks!!!! (the liquid variety, not the crunchy ones my dog gets) ;)

17. No Society

No Society New Member

Aug 15, 2001
    Miami
    hmm Lord, i'm an atheist so that doesnt work for me

Crop circles, Signs...good movie :D

and i prefer Sour Patch Kids ;)

18. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    eh? road tripping to founders cup two?

or the club meeting with the wusa people?

19. Both.

20. Grabbing some lunch....then I'm heading toward Atlanta via Oxford and Birmingham. (yeah, I'm taking the long way through England) ;)

Awesome weekend to all!

Talk to you soon elephant toe! (cut me some slack. it's not a lot to work with) :D

21. AceTachyon

AceTachyon New Member

Sep 14, 1999
    THE LAIR
    And the viewers have spoken.

22. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    have fun! and root for the urh, courage. ughh, this curse is killing me dammit.

23. Had an awesome time in Atlanta! The Brigade/ KK'ers put on a great party! And the game was fun, too. Not really sure how I ended up with a roll of lab's film, but I did. Also ended up with a nice souvenir of a "quick and easy" church key, I mean bottle opener. ;) Need to go find my lip balm.

In honor of Mac, we ate a big-ass box of Junior Mints. The Junior Mints were in honor of her, not the big....nevermind. They even taste good with beer. Whoda thunk it?

24. phats_away

phats_away Member

Jul 28, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
  25. First, you didn't use my complete name.
    Second, who got us limes and a bottle opener?
    Third, I wasn't the one trying to be the human couch. ;)
    Um....next.....I wasn't responsible for the unintentional stealing of beer.
    Did we ever get some new shoelaces for you-know-who?
    I'm going to have to leave it there for tonight, Kylie\Munchkin slut. :D love ya lil bro!