888 thread part II

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by Shawn, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Shawn

Shawn New Member

Aug 7, 1999
    So. Florida...too fa
    Re: Dun dun dunnnn

yeah C...what did i lose??? hehe!

2. Alana1079

Alana1079 New Member

Jun 9, 2002
    Backwoods, Florida
    The name of the Norwegian in the above pic escapes me at the moment, but I do remember her from yesterdays match because her face got in between the ball and a cannon that came off Mac's foot. I bet she's still feeling that one...

3. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    Re: taking up space

please, a cannon equal to mac's? that girl can clear... but a cannon? hmmmf....

LMAO! yup, she was just sucking it up for her fellow UNC...

4. OK, a couple things to cover...

1. I am still trying to find out what "it" is from suz...so I will let you know, Shawn and keri!

2. Rob Stone should be on death row by now

3. I want to know what kind of sh*** WG and RS are on to compare cat reddick to shannon. Yeah, hmm, ok, here's what I have to say to that: "Kiss my @$$"

4. Keri, I think that's what was on Wendy's mind also... (haha, that post made me laugh)...at least she didn't have the highlighter this time..

5. Shawn

Shawn New Member

Aug 7, 1999
    So. Florida...too fa
    If memory serves...cat had the chance to serve it up and show us the "supposedly hardest shot" and choose to pass it for a non-goal! Ok....did everyone else laugh at the fact...her shot is supposed be harder than macs???? I myself fell off the coach and then hit rewind to see if I heard correctly!

Anyways enough bout cat...this is the mackie thread!

WAR SPIRIT
    WAR
    SHANNON
    MACMILLAN!!

6. Shawn

Shawn New Member

Aug 7, 1999
    So. Florida...too fa
    To get us back in the Mac ATTACK!!

[​IMG]

7. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    Re: OK, a couple things to cover...

eh? it? mac? what?

8. Re: OK, a couple things to cover...

1. No luck there, Kirstie.
    2. Oh wonderful....now we'll have to support his happy butt for 15 years!
    3. See....Cat is from the best city in Alabama. She's got that Southern drawl going for her. Shannon plays in the best city in California. She's got that Southern draught going for her. (I'm talking lack of rain....we would die here with that little amount of rain)
    3. the real answer WG-P has to drum up Cat so she doesn't lose her job to her! 'If I keep her on the field, I can keep my highlighter.'
    4. Kirstie...somebody stole the highlighter! :D

9. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    1. uhh... her mojo? ::shrugs:: ive seem too many austin power commercials.

2. if he is on death row, it better be quick because i am not paying $$ to keep his ass powdered.

3. she was having her wendy moment...

4. i think she spent it all highlighting all of rob's lapses.... or on the notes getting rob to pay attention.

10. 1. I don't think I want to talk about Mac's Mojo if that is what it is... ;)

2. Basically, Rob Stone just needs to be elsewhere.

3. There is only ONE Shannon MacMillan, case closed.

4. No need to analyze, the highlighter is gone...praise the lord.

:p

11. Definitely starting to stress over the fact that I'm about to head back to work and haven't packed yet. Driving to Jackson tonight for my "do they really fly that early?" flight to San Diego tomorrow. Good thing I didn't go into the farming business. I hear they get up REALLY early.

Hope to be able to check in periodically during the next week. Keep the Mac thread going!!! Sis, I'll e-mail you when I get there. Lil bro....you gonna stay up late to chat with me? ;) C -- have a safe trip and watch that drawl!!! Blab -- where are you????????

12. Not enough hours in the day...

Argh, I hear you on the stress! I am leaving tomorrow instead of friday! I am almost done packing, but I have 1293983729384 other things to do! Why am I on here then, you ask? 'Cause if I did everything at once, I would REALLY go crazy. Wow, Smactish is coming to the west coast and I am going to the South, we are trading places. She's going to come home w/out her southern accent and I am going to come home W/ one.

I think I've packed everything. Oh! ::runs and packs kitchen sink::

Go Mac! (I don't have enough energy to add the extra "o"s...)

Have a safe trip, KERI!

13. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    sea lions, remember... no pikachu ;)

am i the only one staying on the ass this whole summer?

im pitiful... hey, im going to some english premier soccer camp though, is that something? i get 75 dollars off because my club is on it in the deal or something...

o well, have fun all, just you wait when i go to taiwan in the winter!

14. So Kirstie.....are you there yet? hehe. Hope you're having a nice, scenic trip. My view consisted of the geeky couple sitting next to me who insisted on making out throughout the flight and an adorable two year old who liked to drop things in the aisle. I'm just glad she wasn't a screamer. <---- the 2 yr old.

I guess since the team was travelling today also, we crossed paths somewhere between the coasts!

Okay, Pikachu, I'll be sure to see the sea lions! ;)

Hope you remembered to pack everything, C. I think I did. Darn...I forgot the kitchen sink!

Charter Member of the SpectresMac Mafia enforcer -- the evil one!I want my MAC AVATAR back (but not enough to pay yet)
    Please keep Clive Charles and his family in your thoughts and prayers.
    "Whenever I have to choose between two evils, I always like to try the one I haven't tried before." - Mae WestTherefore I shall go by the name Smactish. Think anyone will know it's me?

15. Halley

Halley New Member

Jul 23, 2002
    Coral Springs
    DID YOU GET BORED? SHANNONS GREAT BUT WOW!!! J/K LETS GO SHANNON #8 ROCKS

16. Tsunami

Tsunami Member

Oct 16, 2000
    SD, CA
    Club:
    Arsenal LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's On!

I'm listening to the Coach's Show right now, and he did say that Mac will be on with him 'during the 9 o'clock hour'...

17. macnmil816

macnmil816 New Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Modesto, CA
    Awesome, I'm listenin right now. No Mac yet.

18. Tsunami

Tsunami Member

Oct 16, 2000
    SD, CA
    Club:
    Arsenal LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wonder if last nights broadcast was live. It occurs to me that it was after midnight on the east coast when Mac & the Coach were talking (no guest Spirit player.) Was Mac stayin' up late?

19. Shawn

Shawn New Member

Aug 7, 1999
    So. Florida...too fa
    Mac was being nice and lettin the rest of the players sleep while she talked to coach. Suz and I were wonderin how much longer Coach was gonna keep mackie up!!

20. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    she has a game tomorrow dammit. no mercy, that coach.

yeah we were... merciful mac. hahaha. :D

::looks around::

what pikachu is carrie talking to? huh... ;)

21. You know to whom I am speaking pika. A few of us were guessing that Mac was still awake so as not to totally screw up her sleep schedule. Her body was probably thinking it was 9:00. I know my body is not actually agreeing with the clocks out here. I think it was about 4 something my time when I finally conked out last night.

Charter Member of the SpectresMac Mafia enforcer -- the evil one!I want my MAC AVATAR back (but not enough to pay yet)
    "Whenever I have to choose between two evils, I always like to try the one I haven't tried before." - Mae WestTherefore I shall go by the name Smactish. Think anyone will know it's me?

22. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    to pika? as in not-me pika?

23. Hey CARY! I have talked to you since then, but I thought I would reply here so everyone could be in on it. I got into KY safe and sound on sunday evening. I went to the University to get everything settled and I will be starting work at the bookstore on my bday (8/6). The trip over was long (4 day drive), but awesome. It was great to see some other parts of the US other than LA and SD.

I did pack everything EXCEPT for my favorite pair of soccer shorts, which I am having my mom fed-ex ASAP ;) I really am.

Hope all is well with everyone and I will be checking in periodically.

Take care! Go Mac!

~Christy

24. Had an awesome time the last week in San Diego...both myself and my alcoholic hollow leg! lightweights Many thanks to everyone out there....not listing names in the event I miss someone. "It's a Southern thang."

Good time watching practice...those guys have fun! The soccer - tennis thing was cool and fairly expensive. :rolleyes: Wish the outcome of the game against the Beat had been different, but I still enjoyed it. Guess spiking the punch at the hotel didn't work like I had planned. :( Enjoyed the sight-seeing, the viewing party and numerous bars in the Southern California area. And I took way too many pictures!!!

Christy, I must have remembered the kitchen sink since Delta charged me for overweight luggage!

Mac rocks!

Charter Member of the Spectres Mac Mafia enforcer -- the evil one! I want my MAC AVATAR back!!!
    "Whenever I have to choose between two evils, I always like to try the one I haven't tried before." - Mae WestTherefore, I shall go by the name Smactish. Think anyone will know it's me?