Alert: 8/15 Sounders AT LA Galaxy (AWAY TRIP!) - Must buy tix by 5/15

Discussion in 'Seattle Sounders FC' started by seadoc, Apr 10, 2009.

1. seadoc

seadoc New Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    bingo- I spoke w/ Sid also, so we are good to go in a major way! This is actually a 50% discount for you guys getting these seats! They're normally 50 bucks and you're getting em for $25 (I can't make this one cause I'll be on a trip...ugh).

We are getting a major hookup here, so big thanks to Sid & the Galaxy!

Don't forget about the 6/6 game in LA vs Chivas USA!

2. harry callahan

Jul 15, 2007
    Angel City Brigade
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    So you guys are going to have the biggest away following for a home G's game outside of the goats in league history. Your in section 118 the usual spot for away fans, thats 3 sections over from the ACB, nobody will come over to taunt you or try to cause any friction, thats not the nature of socccer support at the Galaxy, but dont upset the soccermoms or you might get a good handbagging.:D Your allowed to sing 'theres more of us than you, but please for your own safety no projectiles, they wont reach us and thats how you might upset the soccermoms. I expect a full house and a good atmosphere, dont be kidded by these claims the atmosphere at Galaxy games is poor it aint, it cant match what i witnessed last week at quest or at what i have seen of Toronto but its as good as any in the next tier. The guys from roughneck can vouch for us we aint got no numpties who have watched green street hooligans to many times thats reserved for the other team in town, GALAXY HAVE NONE, which makes me kinda proud, so if you guys fancy a walk over to lot 13 pre-game thats where the Galaxy supporters groups hang out We were welcomed in Seattle and as you yanks say 'right back at yeh',

3. PaulUW1

PaulUW1 Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Thank you for the invite. We'll swing by before the game.

4. harry callahan

Jul 15, 2007
    Angel City Brigade
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Just a suggestion, you better bring a few beers because it looks like your gonna have about 200, we'd have to knock off a liquor store to feed you all, if your still shooting for the playoffs and you bring more than that we will just change the name to the sounders tailgate.:D
    Come over guys, you wont feel uncomfortable, we might not have the numbers but the LA Galaxy supporters groups are the friendliest in MLS.