8/10 Colorado

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by KrazyKyle, Aug 6, 2002.

1. KrazyKyle

KrazyKyle New Member

Aug 3, 2002
    Winter Park, CO
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are there going to be any other crew fans there, or will I be the only one.

2. Chris_Bailey

Chris_Bailey Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    I'm sure BoulderBuck and a few others will be there.

3. melloyello

melloyello Member

Dec 19, 2000
    Columbus
    i have a friend that lives in denver from columbus that will be there. i have mon-wed off next week. let me know where to find cheep airfare and i'll fly out. that would be sub $300.

4. zman31

zman31 Member+

May 5, 1999
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll be there. I'll be seated here:

SECTION 123, ROW 27, SEATS 5 TO 6

Stop by and say hello or we can congregate together and get some away section cheering going.

Mello: try priceline, that's how I got my flight. I paid $238 leaving today and coming back Sunday. You might find something similar. Just name a price you're willing to pay and hope for the best.

Andy Z

5. melloyello

melloyello Member

Dec 19, 2000
    Columbus
    where did you find that price.? is it cheeper to leave weekday as opposed to fri or sat.??

6. zman31

zman31 Member+

May 5, 1999
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    www.priceline.com You name your destination, dates for travel and a price you are willing to pay and priceline asks all the airlines to accept your request. If they do, you get your ticket, if you don't you can either raise the price you are willing to pay and try again or forget it.

I booked almost a month ago so you may not be able to get something on this short of notice throught them.

The best I've found from www.travelocity.com leaving Saturday and coming back Wednesday was $335.

Andy Z

7. BoulderBuck

BoulderBuck BigSoccer Yellow Card

Apr 11, 1999
    New York
    I haven't bought my ticket yet, but I'll be there and probably bring a couple friends who don't know a thing about the game. I'll just buy my ticket at the gate, assuming there isn't a sellout (I think I'm safe). I'll look over the wave of empty seats and spot out the Crew fans (they'll be the ones cheering) and try to head over there so we can centralize the core of noise. see you then.

8. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

Apr 22, 2002
    Columbus, Ohio
    try expedia.com i book all my flights through them.

9. wcgcapone

wcgcapone Member

Feb 6, 2001
    Denver, CO, USA
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're all welcome to drop by and tailgate in lot C with The Mile High Club, we're on the west side of the lot by the stairs up to the higher lot (you'll see what I'm talking about) and we usually have a blue canopy. There is usually a keg and a grill but even if not there should be people bringing beer anyway.