7/7 Training

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by fcsg, Jul 7, 2005.

1. fcsg

fcsg New Member

Apr 22, 2005
    I think I might have been screwed by HT today. According to the Hattrick site, training in Schweiz is over, but only the three IMs who played for me in the league game have a changed TSI (and thus seem to have received training). The two wings from the league game and all mids from the friendly don't seem to have gotten any training. Either I'm too impatient, or something went wrong due to the changed training times :mad: So far, form is +0/-3, and no pops...

2. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like it is being delayed.

3. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. John_Harkes_6

John_Harkes_6 New Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Baltimore, MD.
    Yeah - zip zero zilch on my end.

5. Helghallen

Helghallen Member
    Staff Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Raymore, MO
    I think it will be much delayed tonight.....

6. Craig P

Craig P BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 26, 1999
    Eastern MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like they might need to try reworking that training schedule a bit more.

7. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    yeah, for sure....looks like changes other countries to our time slot backfired...

8. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    looks like training may be starting, I just ran buddy and got 1 form update and maybe 2 TSI changes, that's not my entire update by a long shot, but it looks like it's starting finally.

9. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It is really slow.

10. bobbsktball

bobbsktball New Member

May 29, 2005
    finally got some pops. 19 year old to excellent scoring, and an 18 year old to solid. I'm also expected 1-2 pops next week, but i'm just relieved i finally had some tangible improvements as a result of my training. i can see why this hattrick thing is addicting...

11. GROVESHSCOACH

GROVESHSCOACH New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Detroit, Michigan
    " What does a yellow light mean?"

12. Helghallen

Helghallen Member
    Staff Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Raymore, MO
    Where are you seeing a yellow light?

13. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    form changes have happened, good for keepers, but no changes in actual training.

14. GROVESHSCOACH

GROVESHSCOACH New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Detroit, Michigan

it was a reference to a TAXI episode. :) I was trying to make fun of how slow training is going. :D

15. GROVESHSCOACH

GROVESHSCOACH New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Detroit, Michigan

Is that a new feature of Supporter :D

16. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If true, same here except my top Midie hasn't trained in two weeks.

17. Helghallen

Helghallen Member
    Staff Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Raymore, MO
    Oh, my bad..... :D
    Sorry GM hat kicked in.

18. GROVESHSCOACH

GROVESHSCOACH New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Detroit, Michigan
    Oh, you thought I was talking about a yellow nipple.

19. mcfarljd

mcfarljd New Member

Apr 12, 2005
    FINALLY! my 25 year old who shouldve been formidable for 2 weeks has gone up, and his form is still excellent and is repping a TSI of 4240 which blew me away... also like the transfer compare with the lowest price being 800,000 and that of which had half the TSI, the people around his went for 1.2 mill... so never had a player this huge and he's gonna make or break me... when should i list him and for how much starting out?

20. JAOL24

JAOL24 New Member

Jan 14, 2004
    Los Angeles
    My best midfielder 22 year old has gone up to ET. Ill train him two more levels and stop before his wages go ET as well.

21. NoodlesMacintosh

NoodlesMacintosh New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Form was +6/-5; my coach popped in form. How random is that? No, really, how random is that? TSI is all over the place, but nothing too drastic or unexpected. Two of my trainees already popped to passable scoring...that was quicker than I had anticipated. That makes three pops from my six forwards in two weeks; not too shabby, although I probably shouldn't get used to it. How long does it generally take a 17-year-old to pop? On Hattrick Buddy, on the stat tracker, it has three numbers: Number1% / Number2(Number3). I'm assuming Number1 is total progress in percent out of 100, Number2 is total progress in raw number form?, and Number3 is weeks remaining until an advance in skill. I'm totally guessing here. The thing is that I could've sworn last week that Buddy said the two trainees that just popped wouldn't do so for another six weeks...not that I mind, I'm just trying to figure out what I read wrong.

22. fcsg

fcsg New Member

Apr 22, 2005
    Well, I'm relieved now after waking up this morning and seeing that training was finally completed. Only one of my trainees has an unchanged TSI, but that can be the random compensation of training gain by losing a couple of sublevels in form.

The result is mediocre: one PM pop against a form change of +2/-5.

23. Helghallen

Helghallen Member
    Staff Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Raymore, MO
    You have the numbers right. That is exactly what those numbers mean. And I'm guessing those players who popped last night had never popped for you before. This means that Buddy has no idea when they will pop next so it assumes it will take the full time to pop.

24. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    +10/-2 form, fantastic form run tonight. Had a true winger pop to poor PM too.

25. John_Harkes_6

John_Harkes_6 New Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Baltimore, MD.
    I saw no changes in relation to training - form changes, yeah - but no training TSI changes. All my big trainees didn't have a single point of TSI change.