7/7/05 - Long Live the MLSPU

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by jmeissen0, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
  2. Colonial717

Colonial717 New Member

Aug 5, 2004
    Arlington, VA
    Cheat Lake Soccer Association. Thats hilarious name for a youth soccer organization. And I would love to know how that lake got its name, gotta be a great story.

3. Delta Blues

Delta Blues New Member

Jun 25, 1999
    King Willieville
    Wow!

You mean two first year expansion teams suck?! No way! What a moron. Expansion teams almost ALWAYS suck. I think it shows how far MLS has come since the Fire entered the league. That truly was a joke. I think it bodes well that established teams are far better and you actually have to BUILD a team now.

4. purojogo

purojogo Member

Sep 23, 2001
    US/Peru home
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good article....Regardless of what people think of the Mexico NT, it's nice to see one of its members want to give MLS a chance..... and think it good enough for him as a bridge to Europe.... If he were to succeed, maybe other players do so as well, perhaps to the benefit of Chivas USA popularity among Chivas fans both here and in Mexico....

5. Beakmon FC

Beakmon FC Member+

LA Galaxy
    United States
    Jan 10, 2002
    The OC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Wow!

You noticed where that paper was from didn't you? Rochester...of course folks there are going to make comments like that....

6. Etienne_72772

Etienne_72772 Member+

Oct 14, 1999
    DC brass can bitch all they want about Lalas' comments regarding Freddy. But at least Lalas is keeping Freddy in the news...