7/31: Freedom v Courage PBP [R]

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by FearM9, Jul 31, 2002.

1. AB1FAN

AB1FAN New Member

Sep 11, 2001
    whereever I want
    Club:
    FFC Turbine Potsdam
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OH NO I hope Cookie is ok!!!

Thanks Fear! and others

2. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    Man I need to go to the bathroom. :eek:

22nd minute....Noftsinger on far side...Slaton defending her...SK8 tries to get off a cross and does..right to Luckenbill.

3. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    FearM9 jacking up his post count this evening. Take that JJJJJJJEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!! What an idiot complaining about post jacking. :rolleyes: JJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Wambach makes it 1-0. Inadvertant gaol. ROTFLMFBAO!!!!

Abby jukes Burt...Abby lays off a serve to the far post...looks like Luckenbill gonna make the save...ball hits far post.....GOAL!!!!!!!

Assist goes to Pu Wei.

4. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    26th minute Floptop makes it 1-1. Burt with the service from the near side..Floptop at the six...heads it over Siri. Goal.

5. XYZ

XYZ New Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Big Cat Country
    They all count.

6. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    27th minute...ball pinging around the 18...cleared out...Riise tries to lay off a pass to Beergut...nope.

7. FanOfFutbol

FanOfFutbol Member+

The Mickey Mouse Club or The breakfast Club
    May 4, 2002
    Limbo
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    What pathetic goalkeeping by Lukenbill. She just watched it go in. The cross/pass/shot was lofted and weak and should have been clearly seen and played by the keeper.

However it is a goal and counts just the same as a quality shot that beats the keeper.

Now Fotop is just unmarked and she puts it home with a good header. Washington's #23(S Little ?) was behind Fotop but she had a GREAT view of Fotop putting the ball away. A case of the "LOOKOUT" defense. I hope she yelled "Lookout" loud enough so Siri heard it.

1-1

8. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    29th minute...SK8 with a cross from far side...intended for Abby...instead goes right to Luckenbill.

9. AB1FAN

AB1FAN New Member

Sep 11, 2001
    whereever I want
    Club:
    FFC Turbine Potsdam
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

QWOWOHOOOO ABBBYYYY!!!!

damn fotop stop doing th dang refs!!!!

Come on Seer!!!

10. XYZ

XYZ New Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Big Cat Country
    That's two good crosses - right to the keeper. ;)

11. SomebodyOrOther

SomebodyOrOther BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 8, 2002
    Over here!
    I know she injured her MCL at a post-season exhibition between the 'Rays and the Spirit last year. Hope she's OK. :(

That's what Vanilla Coke does for Washington, Fear--gets your players injured. Stop drinking that stuff! (Says the CyberRays fan, hoping the Vanilla Coke actually contributed to the goal instead, and without it the Freedom will be lost).

OK done partially trolling now....

12. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    30th minute...Freedom throw in on far side...into Bai Jie...Noftsinger crosses it way too far...Mo G wins the throw in....Barr to throw it in...right to uhh Riise I think...Pu Wei takes a shot from beyond the 18...Luckenbill with the easy save.

I've got potato chips on my keyboard...

31st...SK8 wins the corner...sent 7 yards out...cleared by Burt...Freedom get the ball back...Wambach sends in a cross from near the end line...DAMNIT...cleared out sorta...Freedom still with teh ball...Skylar 1 v 1 with someone...Noftsinger tries to cross it in..right to a Courage player...Courage still can't clear it...Courage finally get it out of there. Courage passing the ball back in their defensive third.

13. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    When can a brotha go to the bathroom???? :eek:

Unni Lehn..sends to Floptop..Floptop dummies...goes to Beergut instead...ends up going for squat...Baxter sends a long ball to Floptop from the center cirlce...Floptop tries to head it in goal...Siri dives to her left and makes the save.

14. UWHusky

UWHusky New Member

Aug 27, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    I'm with SomebodyOrOther...

Hope Cookie's okay.

Go Carolina.

15. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    35th minute...Mo G at the arc..tries to lay off a pss...

Stupid Beergut...Beergut with the ball going up the gut...Floptop wide ass open on the right side...Beergut being selfish..fires a shot...wide right. Floptop was wide open!!!!!!!!!!

16. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    37th minute...Beergut to take the corner...hwo the hell is Riise already tired? Beergut sends to a leaping James..James heads it over the goal.

17. FanOfFutbol

FanOfFutbol Member+

May 4, 2002
    Limbo
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Prinz is just playing horrible. She was way off last week and she is worse this week.

She completly missed the goal on about half of a breakaway AGAIN.

Earlier she had a HORRIBLE first touch on a ball right in front of the goal that Fotop dunnyed wonderfully.

Washington should not worry as long as the ball is on Prinz's foot she can do noithing with it at this time.

18. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    37ish minute...Bai Jie dives at the top of the 18. Doesn't get the call. :rolleyes:

Get me a Siri bobblehead damnit!!!

39th minute...Wambach up the middle...tries to fire off a shot :confused: blocked by a Courage player...Beergut juking someone...lays off a pass to Fotop at the top center...fires off a shot...blocked. Blah blah blah...Freedom goalkick.

19. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    40th minute...uhhh I think Bai Jie took a shot but way, way, way off target.

7217 plus 300 standing room. <--- attendance

Oh I'll show you a Mia Hamm presence! :eek: FEET!!!!

20. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    Question...does it seem like Abby is coming back into the midfield to play the ball?

42nd minute. I'm friggin' hot. I need to take off my shirt. Jeez...Jen Grubb tries to clear it but hoes right to Fotop's leg and she takes a shot but Grubb blocks it agin.

21. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    43rd minute...Skylar fouls Riise...Riise to take the freekick from uhhhyeah that far...uhh Fettig takes the freekcik...O'Hanley tries to cross it in..headed out...Lehn lays off a pass to Venus James top of the 6...uhhh blocked I think...somehow Prinz does something...ends up being Freedom goalkick.

44th minute...I think SK8 tried to lay off a cross but goes to Luckenbill. I could be wrong on this.

22. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    SK8 once again tries to get off a pass but it goes to a Couarge polayer...

************!!!

Beergut makes it 2-1 Courage. Long ass pass to Prinz who beats C-Moore and goes 1 v 1 with Siri...Siri committs...Siri slides...Beergut pokes it with her right.

Correction...Beergut beats Skylar first then Grubb.

23. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    Halftime.

Freedom 1:2 Courage

Wambach scores first for the Freedom and then Fotop ties the game up and Beergut gives the Courage a 2-1 lead heading into the lockerroom.

SOB!!!!!

:mad::mad:

24. FanOfFutbol

FanOfFutbol Member+

May 4, 2002
    Limbo
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    #23 (Little ??) gives up ANOTHER goal by a horribly bad play she had position and sticks her foot out and STOPS instead of running through the ball and Prinz lumbers past her 1v1 with the keeper and finaly puts one away.

End of half
    Washington 1 (Lukenbill' bad play)
    Carolina 2 ( #23 screws up twice)

25. AB1FAN

AB1FAN New Member

Sep 11, 2001
    whereever I want
    Club:
    FFC Turbine Potsdam
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ugh this sucks

come on girlies get w/ it.

come on Abbs and Seer and Jenn and everyone else!