7/20 MJ vs. Flash On TWSN ?

Discussion in 'Western New York Flash' started by SoccerDad00, Jul 17, 2011.

1. BlitzSpiele

BlitzSpiele Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Correction: It was her entry that won--they read it on the air. I got the call since she is the minor child. I guess she'll do OK in English 101 composition in the fall when she starts college.

2. BlitzSpiele

BlitzSpiele Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Considering the crush of people last night they handled it well. One thing that made a difference now vs the WUSA opener was the number of people who had purchased their tickets on the Internet--they didn't need to go to Will Call.

3. BlitzSpiele

BlitzSpiele Member

Sep 7, 2007
    BTW, it was a really great game, too. Sinclair was unstoppable last night. Marta got an OK ovation during introductions due to her boorish behavior in the quarters, but the crowd warmed to her as she started to rev things up. It blows my mind that we will have Marta, Morgan and Sinclair all on the same front line. Their play was fluid, interchangable and dynamic. It was a joy to watch.

4. DazzRef

DazzRef Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Buffalo NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Consider that WNY played a 4-5-1 last night, and that they still sustained pressure on the magicjack backline. I think the formation makes a lot of sense, considering that one of the strengths of Coach Lines' system is movement of the ball through midfield. FWIW, I think that this works well with what the Flash are trying to do - they can run practically anyone from the midfield up to attack at any time and still have coverage. It also helped that magicjack plays a (very suspect, IMHO) 3-4-3 alignment.....

Just my $.02......:D

Aaron