5/28 US vs England US Supporter Info

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by Bigdog, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Gone Fishin'
  2. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Their page shows the 5/28 time of game to be 12:00 pm et but USsoccer shows 2:00pm ct which is 3:00pm ET.

3. DC Loyal

DC Loyal New Member

Mar 19, 2003
    section 134
    With the pre sale starting tommorow is there any new word on the US supporters section ticket info?

4. cpwilson80

cpwilson80 Member+

Mar 20, 2001
    Boston
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ready to buy some tickets, just need the word on Sam's Army seating :)

5. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Gone Fishin'
    It's coming,
    Watch the marshmellow peep intake : )

6. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Gone Fishin'
    Just heard from USSF, there will be Supporter section details soon after the Birmingham match next week. Sections 121-123 (capacity 931 seats)
    Sit tight please.

7. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
  8. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Member

Oct 7, 2001
  9. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
    I must confess than my intake of Miller High Life following the USA-Mex match clouded my perception of this thread. I woke this AM with the sneaking suspicion that I confused USA-Eng with Col-Eng! The fog has now cleared (somewhat). Thank you for your intervention.

10. B Kaiser

B Kaiser Member

Jun 26, 2003
    Liberty, MO/ Columbi
    so what is the pre-sale password?

if anyone can pm me with this or post it, thats great

11. Won_United

Won_United Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Spring Lake, MI
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Me and 11 of my buddies just got 11 tickets in section 115 row A, gotta love presale! :)

12. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Member

Oct 7, 2001
    I'd buy now but with them assuring us that a supporters section is in play I'll hold off. I want to make sure we are with them.

13. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    I bought tickets for section 220. Nothing was left around the Sam's Army section on the Ticket Master site. Should this section be almost as good for atmosphere?

14. jammybastard

jammybastard Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Flyoverland
    looks like 206 is up right now.

15. diplomatique

diplomatique New Member

Mar 29, 2005
    Colorado, USA
    I would absolutely adore anyone who would e-mail (or post here) the password to buy tickets through the presale. I live in Colorado and am flying out there to see the game. I've never had the chance to watch a professional football game in person, and for my first game to be one in which my favourite team in the world is playing would be an absolute dream come true.

If anyone would be willing to send my the presale password, I would be greatly indebted, and you would make a 19 year-old girl's football dreams come true. My e-mail is keendiplomacy@yahoo.com

16. diplomatique

diplomatique New Member

Mar 29, 2005
    Colorado, USA
    Just wanted to say thanks to those who sent me the password. Just got tickets at Club Level, Section 212. Can't wait to see my lovely England play.

See everyone in Chicago!

17. Brushes Sand

Brushes Sand Member

Oct 12, 2000
    polychronicqatsitime
    Whoever sent the password to the limey should be eviscerated.

-bs

18. diplomatique

diplomatique New Member

Mar 29, 2005
    Colorado, USA
    I'm not sure if this makes the people who gave the "limey" a password more prone to evisceration . . . but I'm actually a Yank . . . born, raised, and living in Colorado.

Being footie fans, you have to know that you don't choose the team you support . . . the team chooses you. I had no choice in the matter; I'm just a hapless victim of circumstance.

With that said . . . Germany 2006 . . . 40 years later and we're going to reclaim the glory. Come on, England.

19. cotteri

cotteri New Member

Aug 13, 2001
    USA
    You are born and raised in Colorado, right? Explain your spelling of f-a-v-o-u-r-i-t-e.

20. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS

We? You weren't even born in 66.

21. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Gone Fishin'
    Just to clear up some confusion, the current USSF/TM Presale IS NOT for the Section 8/US Supporters section. This info is coming later in the week. please hang tight. BD

22. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Gone Fishin'
    Just to clear up some confusion, the current USSF/TM Presale IS NOT for the Section 8/US Supporters section (Sections 121-123). This info is coming later in the week. please hang tight. BD

23. DC Loyal

DC Loyal New Member

Mar 19, 2003
    section 134
    Yeah, I think your logic is a little backwards. You're a "yank, born, raised, and living in Colorado". So by default and through no decision of your own the team that chose you was the US. Choosing your country of origin doesn't quite work the same as a club does it. So unless your parents are English or something maybe you might want to face the fact that you are a shameless glory hunting nitwit.

24. gunnersbluescardinal

Jan 13, 2005
    Wisconsin
    I got up early that morning and wasn't sure if Section 8 was reserved or already sold out so I got first row of 220 (just behind 120-121, which should be Section 8 for the match).

I would hope we can get more than 931 people to show up to support us so we don't get shown up by the fookin Anglish! That would mean we'll need to take over the 200 sections right behind. I plan to sing out and back SA. Anyone looking to help is greatly appreciated.

If things don't look good in the future...maybe I'll have to sell my tickets and try to get in Section 8.

England supporters should sit in the NORTH end of the stadium.

25. hawk_claw

hawk_claw New Member

Aug 14, 2003
    Wisconsin
    How much did you get them for???

Im looking for like 8-10 tickets but id prefer midfield seating, couldnt watch most of the game at the 100 level end line at the Man Utd Bayern Game in chicago..............so does anyone know if all the sectoins are being sold during the presale...or just certain sections???