4/22/06 FA Cup Semifinals: Chelsea FC v. Liverpool FC [R]

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by GPK, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Dear_Claudio

Dear_Claudio Member+

Feb 6, 2005
    Buffalo, New York
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Veron is going back to Argentina after this season, I think.

2. ZANI

ZANI Member

Feb 14, 2004
    USA
    He was not sold because he was crap. He wanted first team play. You just shot yourself in the foot there. If Liverpool sold Baros because he was crap, their upgraded strikers could not beat Benfica. They could have done better keeping Baros.

If it is all about Henry, how long did they have Henry, and how many CL have they won? It is those players whom they bought at undisclosed prices that got lucky this season and got them where they are. Tomorrow they will bring back Campbel, it won't suprise me if they get blown the hell out.

Yes, give Henry time share with Crespo, he will score 10 league goals a season.

Is David also stopping Milan in CL league?

3. Xerxus

Xerxus New Member

Jul 20, 2005
    In a Palace
    Haha.
    You lot got beat again and all i see is how you dissaprove of Scouser behavior. First and foremost you silly poofs... Yes, those of you that are riding the newly-found bandwagon, look up the past of your own fans and all the dirt that goes with it.

At any rate, you lot got tossed. As simple as that. Liverpool put you out of your misery yet once again.

Words are cheap, but tears are priceless.
    :)

4. Riz

Riz Member+

Nov 18, 2004
    R-ville, Murrlin
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Bwahahahaha... :D

You shoulda called. We were having fun getting tossed and assaulted by Jersey's finest. :rolleyes:

5. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    You should have called! I honestly didn't think you'd make the ride up!

Though if you come back for the next one in NJ, it's a Wednesday night game...4 days before my wedding. It's my sending off party!

6. Riz

Riz Member+

Nov 18, 2004
    R-ville, Murrlin
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I'll keep you posted - I heard that they're moving the game up earlier in the afternoon, so dunno if I will make it.

Shame we had to take down our "Welcome to RFK North" sign because the paint was running from the rain. :D

7. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Is that why? I thought the security made you do it. Why would that be an afternoon game?

8. Riz

Riz Member+

Nov 18, 2004
    R-ville, Murrlin
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    They did, the paint was dripping on the PinkCows sign. :D

I dunno, that's just what I'm hearing.

9. Batcave Brigade

Batcave Brigade New Member

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Don't worry you have a special invitation to ours at Nevada Smiths.

10. Middle Of The Shed

Middle Of The Shed New Member

Feb 20, 2004
    London
    Amazing, you wouldn't happen to have been one of those tossers ganging up on little kids on Saturday would you?
    If any other team apart from Liverpool had done that it would be everywhere and punished against, but because it is the media darlings that are Liverpool, their fans are the best in the land you know, they don't do things like that.

11. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Ho-hum.

Hard to believe they are through and we're not, but, as is ever the case in football, the best team doesn't always go through in a cup competition.....or even win it for that matter ;)

12. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    I've binned a few posts - honestly, lets drop it. Absolutely nothing good will come of further discussion on that particular topic.

13. The Jitty Slitter

The Jitty Slitter Moderator
    Staff Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 23, 2004
    Fascist Hellscape
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    rigggghhhhttt.

liverpool didn't sell Baros because he was crap and never scored for them.