32 Candles?

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by wu-tang beez, Oct 21, 2003.

1. wu-tang beez

wu-tang beez New Member

Apr 19, 2002
    Irving, TX
    Grandpa: "Dong, where is my automobile?"
    LDD: "Automobile??? ...vveerrroooommm...eeeek... spittish....ha, ha, ha! ... lake big lake!"

http://www.videoeta.com/news/1546
    http://www.moviehole.net/news.php?newsid=1226

The events from the original movie followed Sam on her pivotal 16th birthday as her family became so wrapped up in her sister's wedding, they totally forgot her birthday. The sequel will udpate the lives of Sam, Ted and Long Duk Dong.

The movie is slated for release on the USA network, but there's no word as to any of the actors from the original movie reprising their roles. But fans can hope.

"Our goal is to pay homage to as many of the original characters as possible," David A. Newman, one of the writers chosen to pen the update, tells Variety. "Who wouldn't want to write this?"

2. slipknotter

slipknotter New Member

May 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Anyone with some semblance of self-respect. Yeah, I heard about this assclown's idea and must say it's the most uncalled for sequel since Robocop 3.

3. Scoey

Scoey Member

Oct 1, 1999
    Portland
    Re: Re: 32 Candles?

You ain't seen nuthin yet...

4. wu-tang beez

wu-tang beez New Member

Apr 19, 2002
    Irving, TX
    Baby Ruth?

Behold, the 4th horse of the Apocalypse: The Truffle Shuffle.

In case of rapture, this sig will be vacant ;)

5. Ringo

Ringo Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Rough and Ready
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: Re: 32 Candles?

well, besides the thousands of other levels on which this would suck, the most important one may be that the fat kid isn't fat anymore. they should get his ass to dairy queen with a fistful of $20s.

6. slipknotter

slipknotter New Member

May 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
  7. Scoey

Scoey Member

Oct 1, 1999
    Portland
    Re: Re: Re: Re: 32 Candles?

Since I've hijacked this thread already, I might as well really get it good...My friend from law school works at a firm in LA. Chunk used to work (as a lawyer...you can look this up: Chunk is a member of the California bar) at that firm. But Chunk no longer works there. Apparently, he was let go for some reason. My friend later saw him at a mignight screening of the Goonies in Pasadena. Sad and true stroy.

8. wu-tang beez

wu-tang beez New Member

Apr 19, 2002
    Irving, TX
    I talked to the air marshall, he assured me the situation was resolved....

my friend assures me that Jake Ryan (Michael Schoeffling) from 16 candles left the industry shortly after the movie and took up being a carpetner.

[​IMG]
    C:IN a drunken stupor mumbles,"Who are you?"
    J:I'm jake
    C:"that's nice."looks at Farmer Ted and questions," who are you?"
    FT:pointing at jake," I'm him."
    C:Says, "Ok," then passes out in the Rolls.

9. Ringo

Ringo Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Rough and Ready
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 32 Candles?

not sure what's sad about it. chunk made something of himself. good for him. unless the reason he was let go was sordid, of course. ....

10. Scoey

Scoey Member

Oct 1, 1999
    Portland
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 32 Candles?

That he was seen at the showing of Goonies in Pasadena was sad. My friend got there late, and he though maybe Chunk had introduced the movie, which would make it less sad. Either way: it's sad. The lawyer thing is sad because, generally, people becoming lawyers is sad.