300,000 Iraqis May Be in Mass Graves

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Ian McCracken, Nov 8, 2003.

1. JimmieLivealot

JimmieLivealot New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    On the level that the greatest good to come from both wars wasn't the stated reason for beginning them? Yes. In all other ways? No.

While there may be lots of factors for why the Civil War began Lincoln's main goal was preserving the Union, not ending slavery, not to advance industrialization, not anything else.

2. oman

oman Member

Jan 7, 2000
    South of Frisconsin
    And, you'll be playing to drooling idiots who think this is what you are saying.

3. Nogra Rover

Nogra Rover New Member

Mar 30, 2000
    Bethesda, MD

The Union fought to preserve the union. The Confederacy was formed and fought to preserve slavery. But anywho, that's another discussion.

4. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

first of all dingus mccrackhead, the concentration camp death total ALONE was 11 million (of which 6 million were jews) - i don't know offhand the war casualty total as hitler marauded his way across the continent (another important difference), but there you go... try again - i swear! gregory hines is dead and he still tapdances better than you

1-buuuuuullsheeeet ian, just stop

2-why do i find it amazing that you literally don't know what time it is?

3-show where ANYONE said this

i have never denied that sadaam's (supposed) removal is wonderful on many levels - the issue was not whether it was good, the issue was whether that was W's justification... which it was NOT, no matter how many times ian types it