3 Top Hated players in the EPL by you?

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by raffa_the_gaffa, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Seaside Mafia

Seaside Mafia New Member

May 29, 2005
    London
    erm, what are you?

2. ash4cash87

ash4cash87 New Member

Oct 17, 2007

Well didn't me slagging off someone who's slagging off the English kind of give away my nationality?

3. Seaside Mafia

Seaside Mafia New Member

May 29, 2005
    London
    Not necessarily. You show no location and there are plenty of Americans on here who are 3rd or 4th generation English.

4. NCGunnerGirl

NCGunnerGirl New Member

Aug 5, 2007
    1. F. Lampard...just have never liked him, overrated to me
    2. R.Savage...beyond nasty player
    3. Ashley Cole...do I even need to explain??

5. bk4realyall

bk4realyall New Member

Jun 13, 2007
    I know this is late... but i picked up a fourfourtwo magazine the other day and it said frank lampard is starting "frank tv." I don't know if anyone else saw that. But evidently the man's ego could invade Russia.

6. Wish Master

Wish Master New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    The Overlook, Kievan

I hate Lampard with a deep passion. Everytime I see his ugly fat face on the tv I wish I could just walk up to him & punch his gay teeth down his ugly throat. I'm going to perform a Black Mass Rite tonight & curse his name. Maybe something good will come out of it & he will be run over by a car or his plane will go down & crash with the entire Chelsea squad when they travel. (I hope the Yid Roman & the new Yid manager are on that flight as well!

Satan be my Master! Make me Demonic dark wish become reality! Amen!

7. Seaside Mafia

Seaside Mafia New Member

May 29, 2005
    London
    I've just seen that myself. I just hope to God that it's a spoof. (I licked the mag's picture caption though - "Hope you've got widescreen").