3 red cards in 5 minutes?

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by El Guero Naco, Oct 23, 2004.

1. El Guero Naco

El Guero Naco New Member

Sep 1, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    I'm at work, anybody who saw it please explain to me what happened to Veracruz?

2. Makaveli 13

Makaveli 13 New Member

Jul 23, 2004
    > Soy incha de los Zorros, so i saw the game. It was surprising that happened. It was funny when that dude from Veracruz got mad at Gasso and almost punched him. Cuasimodo like always disrespected the rules and stayed in the banca when he was supposed to go to "las regaderas" ;) . I was disappointed cuz Atlas coulda done much more than a 2-0 win. It coulda been MORE :( . <

3. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Blanco got red carded?? big surprise :rolleyes:

4. uniteo

uniteo Member+

Sep 2, 2000
    Rockville, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, he got a 2nd yellow. For some reason he thought it would be a good idea, already having a yellow and just having watched his teammate get sent off...he thought it would be a good idea to just haul off and kick the player running next to him. Guess he thought no one would notice, or have the cojones to pull another card out.

Not part of the play at all, just running next to the guy and kicks him. Obviously intentional, left the ref with no choice.

5. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    You guys are so biased, it's unbelievable.

Cualquier cosa que haga mal and it's the end of the world; Cuauh is this terrible player.

Did you ever stop to think about how many times he's hacked? Sure, he doesn't react properly. But for the most part, he's controlled himself the past year or so. It's just the end result that plays into your biased negativity.

I guess you're right, he does deserve to be carded the way he reacts.

But like I said, he is somewhat in the right to get pissed seeing as he's continuously fouled like a mother.

What was it.. 6 fouls in 6 minutes?

Hard fouls, too.

No ticky tack.

6. amanzo81

amanzo81 Member

Apr 30, 2003
    home
    Club:
    Club América
    Umm, im not sure what you guy are saying about blancos yellow not being in the play, but it was. The ball was coming off from the keeper and blanco stuck his foot in between the Atlas players legs from behind. He got some of the ball, but it looked rather akward and the ref was some was away, so he gave him his second yellow (the first was for arguing terazzas' expulsion) and was out of the game. Although its true he never really left and seemed to be litteraly hiding behind the bench

7. Power_of_foot

Power_of_foot Red Card

May 28, 2004
    I don't know much, but 3 red cards in 5 minutes is really sounds intensive

8. AtlasZorritoX4

AtlasZorritoX4 New Member

Oct 8, 2004
    ~NORTHERN CAL14NIA~
    Yeah that Ref was alittle harsh, but not for blanco he deseverd it....He Never Shuts Up!

9. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
  10. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Que chulada.

I want to give him a hug.

11. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    A cual de los dos ? al negrito? o a cuasimodo? El uniforme de Veracruz esta chingon in my opinion.

12. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Temoc must of forgotten what it felt like.

[​IMG]

13. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It is but it has way too many ads

14. amanzo81

amanzo81 Member

Apr 30, 2003
    home
    Club:
    Club América

Two things about this picture,

First, im not sure if you're saying that this is the play blanco got carded for, but it isn't
    Second, Blanco and that player are probably about 5 feet apart. The camera depth makes it look strange, but blanco isnt about to hit that guy, it isnt even close