3-mins World Cup Survey by LSE & Oxford University (with lottery prizes up to £250/$333 )

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by oxfordworldcup, Jun 15, 2018.

1. oxfordworldcup

oxfordworldcup New Member

May 21, 2014
    Oxford
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Hello all!

I am a researcher at the Department of Psychological and Behavioural Science at London Schools of Economics and Political Science. I am conducting a research with The Emotion and Social Relations Research Group at University of Oxford on the emotions football fans experienced during the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

The study divides into 2 parts. The first part requires you to fill in a 3-minute survey about your favourite team and your basic information. Click on this link NOW if you are interested: http://tinyurl.com/2018wcsurvey

The second part will happen at a later stage of the World Cup. You will receive a short survey (takes about 3 minutes complete) through email immediately after two selected matches.

This study is designed to follow the progress of the World Cup (I don't know what will happen!!). I hope this will be as exciting for you as possible.

Taking part in the research automatically enters you into a lottery for amazon vouchers or equivalence totalling £800!!! In this lottery, you could win one of the eight prizes: 1 x £250 (~€283/ $333); 1 x £150 (~€170/ $200); 2 x £ 100 (~€113/ $133); 4 x £50 (~€57/ $67).

Share this link with your family and friends! Your few minutes will definitely help our research and science!

Thanks a lot in advance