#3 in CONCACAF?

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by Jay510, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Jay510

Jay510 Member+

Apr 21, 2002
    Gadsden Purchase, AZ
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i think you will find the USA coming back to the back slightly in 2010 qualies....i think they will be the 2nd team in the Hex, but the new players, im not sure if they will end up being better than Mexico overall, which looked really good in the COPA.....

2. El Chuma

El Chuma BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 17, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The USA will be the first team to qualify, not sure if they will win the hex.

3. christianfla7

christianfla7 New Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Costa rica and honduras to me are stil in the nunt for 3 but Panama is gonna strike them down Panama ca beat both those tem all of them full stregnth.

Panama has players in europe and people dont seem to know well let me help you out

Blas Perez - Hercules CF Spain
    Gabriel Gomez- OS Belenese- Portugal
    Nicolas Munoz- OS Belenese- Portugal
    Jose Luis Garces- CSKA Sofia- Bulgaria
    Luis Henriquez- Team in Poland first Division

Possibly Felipe Baloy- Numerous reports I have read around the web of Newcastle United wanting to buy him form Monterrey.

Theres more interest from European clubs to other plays 4 from the senior side and 2 from the u-20.

Also the players that are emigrating to South America and Mexico. These players are only bound to get better at their new club so be on the look out cause Panama can go for more than just 3 they played Mexico and USA and gave them tough times with only 9 or 10 players on the feild present.

4. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Panamanias are still a young group, and the leagues in Eastern Europe are not even equal to the average South American. It will take time for them to reach the level of Honduras or Costa Rica. They´re not far away, but still not there yet.