3/22/14 Charleston vs Orlando (R)

Discussion in 'Charleston Battery' started by Mister Obvious, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Mister Obvious

Arsenal
    United States
    May 20, 2006
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Season Opener!
    Charleston Battery vs Orlando City FC
    Saturday March 22nd, 2014
    Game kicks off at 7:30 with post game fireworks to follow.
    Audio Stream: http://www.charlestonsportsradio.com/index.php/extensions/sports-radio-1450-am

Let's go ahead and get this started. Word is, Orlando is bringing up over 200 vocal supporters and will be sitting in the E10 section. I imagine Dan will have another great preview to the game here http://www.chssoccer.net/ and the club should be making some player announcements this week.

Mikey, what kind of tailgate do you and the Regiment have planned?

2. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tailgate details are still be worked out but likely will be the typical fare, (pork tenderloin, sausage and hotdogs) and will start around 4:30 or 5:00

number I am getting from Orlando supporters is more than 100 for the tailgate. ( 80 from the ILF and 30 plus Ruckus)

3. Mister Obvious

Arsenal
    United States
    May 20, 2006
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the video stream will be here:

4. Mister Obvious

Arsenal
    United States
    May 20, 2006
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I heard, that there was a problem in the parking lot , after the game with the Orlando fans. The ones up inthe pub seemed very nice were very complementary of the pub.

5. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I dont think it was much. I guess they had worked out for them to leave during the fire works but the message didn't get relayed along. I went to there bus after the match (they let a cooler at our tailgate) anddidn't get killed and most thanked me for the hospitality.

6. fsufiji

fsufiji Member

Apr 6, 2010
    Auburndale FL
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mikey and Mister, I have now been to your place three times and I have been to VSI (ha!), Wilmington, Pittsburgh, Dayton in this league. St Pete, FTL, Carolina in the NASL and SKC in MLS. You guys are great. Best (other than us) in this league and as good as the Mob or the striker likers (both great groups). Food is great, warm welcome and camaraderie that knows no bounds. We look forward to hosting you in three weeks. Our tailgate area is being fenced off by Disney and I'll let you know how that is goes after this weekends opener.

Mister Obvious and Mikey mouse repped this.