2nd. Phase 2010 World Cup Ticketing

Discussion in 'World Cup 2010: Fans & Travel' started by VAMOS MEXICO, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gameson

gameson Member

May 5, 2006
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    hearts123, globalexplorer, are you still waiting for status? i have not receive any updates via email or website as of this post. :(

2. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    As of today 13th June. My Application STILL PENDING.
    "This order cannot be amended at this time as it is being processed, please check back later"

I received 2 replies to emails I sent some time ago.
    The replies.

Thank you for your email and apologies for the delay in replying. Please can you confirm your application reference number and we will check the status for you. Please note that you also have the ability to view the status of your ticket application at any time within your FIFA.com customer account by following the below steps:

1. Got to FIFA.com

2. Log in to your FIFA.com Club account and you will then be presented with a summary of your Ticket request(s) and status.

If you find that you are having trouble getting to your FIFA.com Club account please make sure that you are not already logged in to FIFA.com. If necessary please log out and then start the process again.

Kind Regards
    2010 FWCTC

Number 2

Dear Customer

Thank you for your email. Please accept our apologies for the delayed response.

You should now be in receipt of your communication confirming the outcome of your Ticket Application.

If you have any further questions please firstly consult the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) via the following link:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/ticketing/faq.html

If your question remains unanswered please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards
    2010FWCTC

3. Timanfaya

Timanfaya Member+

May 31, 2005
    Southampton
    It wasn't just the first game, it was 2, 11, 23 and 44. All at Cat 2 only. Odd.

4. globalexplorer

Mar 27, 2006
    No news here - application is still pending :mad:

5. samconnie

samconnie Member

Feb 22, 2006
    toronto
    Club:
    AS Roma
    appplied june 1and got reply june 12, successful on game 20 cat 2

6. Bailz

Bailz Member

Apr 19, 2006
    I applied for match 11 in Cape Town Cat 2 last week just at random and its only one i went for. I Have been accepted and got the ticket :)

When will they take the money from me for the ticket does anybody know?

Thanks, Bailey

7. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    After watching the very poor attendances at the CONFED cup I'm not bothered now if I get tickets. I certain now that tickets will be readily available for all matches in SA next year. ;-)

8. samconnie

samconnie Member

Feb 22, 2006
    toronto
    Club:
    AS Roma
    you be surprise by the time u leave for south africa all the tickets are sold

9. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Oh yes, I have no doubt they will sell. The thing is though, the vast majority will be in the hands of SA residents. They will move them on once the novelty wears off and their team are out. I expect tickets to be available for all games at around face value and even less in a lot of cases. I would even go as far as to say I expect Final tickets to be readily available. ;-):)

10. samconnie

samconnie Member

Feb 22, 2006
    toronto
    Club:
    AS Roma
    . I would even go as far as to say I expect Final tickets to be readily available. ;-):)[/QUOTE]

I hope so, i only need a semi final and the final tickets

11. TheTreasurer

TheTreasurer Member

Nov 6, 2005
    Perth, Australia
    I agree

12. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Absolutely. Even in France & Germany where demand was enormous you could get tickets with a bit of effort. Here they still have game available in Durban & Soccer City and only a third of the tickets have got up for sale. I still cannot imagine what the sponsors are going to do with all their wad. We should not forget there are many games that will not have many fans form their own country as in Korea which makes it even more irriatating that so few are offered at this stage and issued so badly.

13. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    I'm even more annoyed now! I have been phoning that number every other day to see if I had got my tickets. Got my phone bill through today and it's cost me 30 fookin quid! I'm bginning to hate these fookers. ;-:)mad:

14. samconnie

samconnie Member

Feb 22, 2006
    toronto
    Club:
    AS Roma
    lots of games in joberg soccer city available to apply, good luck

15. Caesar

Caesar Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Oztraya