2nd Game: Brazil VS. Mexico (r)

Discussion in 'Copa América Centenario 2016' started by BigSoccer Bot, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Mengao81

Mengao81 New Member

Apr 5, 2006
    Re: Game 2: Brazil VS. Mexico [R]

Obviously you don't watch soccer very often, you are as ignorant as they come! But let me enlighten you and help you talk from your mouth rathen than from your culo (a$$):

- Brazil scored a nicely built goal, but was disaloud by a terrible offside call.

- Mexico took advantage of 1 defensive mistake, took the early lead. (nice goal, but there was no build up, it was a devensive mistake by Alex).

- While still shaken, diego comited a dumb foul, and mexico again punished the mistake with a good free kick. (I'm hearing a lot from experts, how bad Doni was in this instance)...either way, I thought the ball was hit with good pace, location, and spin.

- In terms of the first half, opportunities where split, a tie at half time would have been the fair score.

- In the second half brazil controlled the game, up to minute 40, when the team tired out. But there was a lot of pressure and goal opportunities created, including a ball hitting the bar, one goal line stop (on alex's header), among others.

- To say Brazil got outclassed by Mexico would be liking saying you have class. Keep in mind you are talking about the only 5 time world champions here pal, how many stars on that green jersey? That's what I tought.

- If the score was the only indicator of who had the better game, this game would not be as fun as it is....futebol e' uma caixinha de surpresas.

2. miguel9

miguel9 Member

May 1, 2002
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

Oh shut the hell up you condascending piece of cr##!

You are the type of arrogant Brazil fan that makes it a pleasure to see them lose.

Who cares about no builup.. are you going to point that out next time Dinho scores one from a free-kick if there was no buildup?

I'll give you the disallowed goal, that should have been yours, but why should it have been a tie at halftime? Fair result, that would of been Mexico 2 Brazil 1, that would have been the fair result.

Take your star and shove em up your A$$, your attitude sucks.

3. TONY_LA_PUMA

TONY_LA_PUMA New Member

Dec 9, 2006
    Chicago

Dude why so mad? You just lost to Mexico, who lost to the U.S.A. on sunday. I would of thought that Brazil would win buy a large margin. But Mexico always tries its best against Brazil. They won. Don't get mad. Mexico won because they won, 2 goals and Brazil had none. You say Brazil played better and deserved the win. Yes they created chances but couldn't put the ball into the net and mexico could. So who was better at putting the ball into the net, isn't that wat soccer is all about. Scoring a goal. Putiing it into the net. So quit crying, we know your team is great, but don't say you guys deserved the win because Brazil couldn't put the ball in the net against Mexico in this game. You guys probably will score some on Chile so good luck to you guys.

4. albertorei

albertorei New Member

Jun 26, 2007

Brazil didn’t deserve to win. I was very dissapointed with the way they played. They let Mexico take control of the game early and before you could say “embarassment” they were two goals down.
    They finally showed up in the second half, but Mexico’s keeper doomed them.

They probably thought they could turn it on and off at will. I hope they are gone as soon as possible. Maybe next time they’ll give more attention to their own tournaments instead of Nike sponsored meaningless games.

5. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC

Guys - international forums have lower tolerance for personal attacks. Thanks.

6. Mengao81

Mengao81 New Member

Apr 5, 2006

I'm actually not mad or angry over Mexico beating Brazil. A win is a win dude. But when some one says to the Brazilian fans "quit crying" + "jogo bonito my ass" + "brazil was out classed"...I take it as an attack on on our playing style, historical accomplishements,. The national team is not just a team...our selecao is representative of our nation, so don't disrespect. Win with grace. (That was the reason Juan was pissed when the Mexican player tried a flamboiant cross when leading 2-0).

7. elluisillo

elluisillo Member

Jul 21, 2006
    Tijuana,Mexico

oh! so only the brazilian players are allowed to do that kind stuff.

8. montakristo

montakristo New Member

Oct 24, 2006
    LOS ANGELES

if you look back it was mostly american fans that were saying all those things that made you mad for one

secondly about juan getting mad, he can cry me a river because brazil is the team that always does "flamboyant moves" and is known for rubbing their oppositions face in it when they can.... he needs to grow up, be a man, and play the game. the brazil backline got burned up and down the field by nery that night the same way ronaldo, ronaldinho, romario, bebeto and how many other brazilians have been doing to the rest of teh world for years

9. mrslam

mrslam Member

May 31, 2006
    Colton, Ca

Here is a Brazil newspaper admitting that Mexico did not have their A squad..

"Brasil previsible y vulnerable se convirtió en la víctima fácil para la selección B de México, que puso en la cancha a apenas dos titulares", según el diario O Globo."

Pretty much saying "Brazil was an easy victim for the B selection of Mexico, who put on the field only 2 starters"

"Brasil es humillado ya en su debut", "México B humilla a Brasil"

Again "Brazil is humiliated in their debut, Mexico B, humiliates Brazil"..

10. wjmorris3

wjmorris3 New Member

May 8, 2006
    Malaga, NJ

You don't suppose Brazil didn't play their hardest in an attempt to finish second in Group B, do you?

11. ottoevans

ottoevans Member

Apr 7, 2007

Brazil plaid with their B team, come on now. Id both teams were at full strengh it wouldnt have been close

12. Martininho

Martininho Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Brazil always carries the burden of their fans' expectations. Victory is a given, every single time. Further, victory is not enough, it must be done with style.

Similar to Mexican fans' expectation that the Tri must always defeat the U.S. That burden must be crushing, and while I think it lifts the Tri when playing at Azteca, elsewhere it seems to deflate them instantly when the U.S. scores. IMHO, that factor largely explains the U.S. dominance over Mexico in the U.S. matches, even though the Mexican fan support is always strong. The teams are too even in talent to have such one-way results.

Re: Brazil. Knowing that this is the expectation, Brazil never has an excuse for losing as it did. Everyone around the world tends to look at Brazil's "B" side as the equal of almost anyone else. Clearly, the Brazilians underestimated Mexico, who came off a gut-wrenching loss to the U.S. from Sunday to play with a fiery passion.

I have no doubt that Brazil will rebound. I also hope Mexico goes deep into the tournament.

13. apollo_1444

apollo_1444 Red Card

Apr 11, 2007
    mexico

stop bringing the US defeat back , we all know mexico has overall better players than the US we lost because we are cursed by a friggin defensive team

and by the way brazilian fans are our sons now.

14. apollo_1444

apollo_1444 Red Card

Apr 11, 2007
    mexico

Rabona No Gosta?

Rabona No Gosta?

Jajaja Our Sons

15. Martininho

Martininho Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Oh, that's right. I forgot, one is only allowed to remember Mexican victories :rolleyes: . And of course, Mexico wasn't at all motivated by that loss, they put it right behind them...along with the calls for Sanchez's head.

Brazilian fans your sons? Amusing.

16. hectorcrib

hectorcrib Member

Mar 27, 2007
    In a 6.0
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

No, Mexicos "B" Squad only humiliated Brazil's C Squad.....the only way they win against Brazil is in these type of tournaments where Brazil only brings young new players who basically suck.....in a game with Brazils true strong squad, Mexico would get schooled and demolished.....so dont come up here with that crap saying Mexico B humiliated Brazil......why dont you also say the type of squad Brazil brought.

17. Chivasporas

Chivasporas Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Dallas, Tx

Well then tell that to the Brazilian media. This team wasnt your B squad this team was your future, according to your coach. You where missing 2 maybe 3 players, we where missing 6. We have beaten the team which you call your A team before and as I remember correctly Ronaldinho and Kaka where schooled by our defense in that game as well and How many of those players play in Europe? We had two players in there one who plays in the GREEK league and the other in La Liga, thats it. So what are you trying to say? that the Brazilian players that where out there arent good enough to play in top leagues in Europe.

18. Danck989

Danck989 Member

Sep 22, 2005
    Canada

Look up your roster for the Confed's Cup 05... Ronaldihno, Robinho, Kaka, Adriano, Cicinho, Ze Roberto ,Dida, Baptista... The list goes on... we got your number get over it.

19. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

c'mon guys kick back This is Copa America not the world cup til Mexico wins a world cup I am not going to talk trash on the real

20. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

Well done on to the posters above for calling hectorcrib on his nonsense. This was not only not a C team, it wasn't even a B team. It was an A team minus one or two guys.

People need to stop throwing around A/B team without knowing what the heck it means. Hint: there are no C teams. Another hint: B teams usually play at the same time as A teams or on separately labeled games/tournaments. Just cause we choose not to take this or that player, or because one guy or another is injured (I think JC is), does not make it a B team.

21. hectorcrib

hectorcrib Member

Mar 27, 2007
    In a 6.0
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

We werent missing 2 players, we were missing Kaka, Ronaldinho, Julio Cesar, Lucio, Ronaldo or Adriano (either one is way better than Vagner Love), Cicinho, Fred..........and yeah some of those players out there that were playing arent good enough to play in top european leagues (especially Vagner Love) thats why they dont play in top european leagues......and the CC' 05 game is a different story from this, that game had a close score and yeah yall beat us but that was then this is now, and even this past game was close, it should of been a different score if your keeper Ochoa didnt have the best game of his life ,if Doni didnt suck so much, and if they allowed the onside, not offside, goal scored by Diego

22. Chivasporas

Chivasporas Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Dallas, Tx

Im sorry but that goal keeper is the best in Mexico at the moment and hes only 21 going to be 22, He kept my team from reaching the final this past season. That was the game of his life not this one. We hit him with everything but he blocked every shot not letting us score once. I know the feeling. Besides what you described happens in every soccer match, we where a team with a plan, and we executed it to perfection.

23. montakristo

montakristo New Member

Oct 24, 2006
    LOS ANGELES

how many excuses in this post? i count 14

24. hectorcrib

hectorcrib Member

Mar 27, 2007
    In a 6.0
    Club:
    AC Milan