2023-24 Bundesliga Matchday 23: Borussia Dortmund vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by BVBFNM, Feb 24, 2024.

1. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Has Peter Stöger secretely taken over this team?

2. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Down 0:1 in the 2. minute but good pressure from us since then. We simply need the win against those kind of teams.

3. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    1:1 Malen who seems to have a lot of fun today. If he can keep it up the whole game, we'll win this.

4. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    2:1 Schlotterbeck.

5. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    2:1 Marco Reus with a strong direct kick directly on Schlotterbeck head and in !! lol

6. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    2:2 after an unlucky deflection.

7. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    So unlucky there, it should never have gotten in. He was alone on a counter , took a shot and it deflected on Schlotterbeck.

8. HockeytownHeel

HockeytownHeel Member+

Dortmund
    United States
    Jul 23, 2018
    ugghhhhh all in 3 minutes

9. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    And so they fall asleep and the game is lost... 3 goals in 5 shots Another weak mentality collapse against a bad team that usually can't score...

BVBFNM and hava repped this.
  10. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    It's so frustrating to be a fan of this team...

11. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Almost complete domination in the first half when Hoffenheim at times didn't even look like a Buli 1 team, then they cannot get anything done in the second half and only start playing again after falling back.

12. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Hand in the box, goes uncalled ... We've often been penalized for less then that!!
    I guess its ok to touch the ball with your hands now. It wasn't that close to the body

13. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    So frustrating to never get the calls... And how can we be so bad on defense for SOOOOOO long!!

BVBFNM and hava repped this.
  14. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    What a stupid game. I cannot believe we lost against such a limited team. Ref certainly didn't help with Hoffenheim players constantly running into us late, just as they did before the 2:3 and the possible hand penalty which looked to me as if the arm was going towards the ball. But the team only started playing football after Hoffenheim scored.
    Malen looked good in the first half, Adeyemi's return was promising but his stupid foul ended the game. We beat ourselves today when the offense looked decent today. We conceded 2 goals after bad passes, we always make it easy for our opponent.

15. lamcam

lamcam Member

May 19, 2004
    California
    Bad coach = bad team!

astrophyz repped this.
  16. TimBenneth

TimBenneth Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Uruguay
    May 10, 2017
    Weaselkuk = bad club!!!

astrophyz and BVBFNM repped this.
  17. TimBenneth

TimBenneth Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Uruguay
    May 10, 2017
    It seems Weaslykuk and the gang are now considering Julian Naggelsman for the coaching role. I dislike this for sooooo many reasons. 1. Naggelsman will ofcourse use the club as a stepping stone and could really care less about Dortmund. 2. I absolutely hate this guy, he is arrogant and self absorbed, probably even more than Tuchel, and this is the reason Bayern let him go, because they probably couldn't stand this smug son of a b.tch!

But leave it to the management of Dortmund to continue fuking over its fan base with another stupid decision after stupid decision. There is now Fabian Hurzeler 30 years old AT St. Pauli working miracles, no no, let's get a washed up prick, because we are Bayern wannabees, and don't have the balls to make real decisions... DFL cough cough. It's for the fans guys, let's sell our souls for Kuwaiti bling bling, with the Weaselkuk running his mouth as usual.

And now they are short changing themselves again. Malen for 40 mil EUR??? Malen stats for this season, 21 Bundesliga games, 10 goals and 1 assist. If Chelsea are asking 35 mil EUR for Matsen, and Man Utd. are asking 50 mil EUR for a washed up Sancho... hey, I know, let's sell our most clinical striker posting a 1 goal per 147.5 mins of play for 40 mil EUR, and then we can use that money to buy Sancho because we are a fuking charity, all the while leaving no space for academy talents who run away from this club because they realise what a sh.it show it really is!

For me, this club is rotten from the very top. All management should leave, including Kehl. All hail the Weaselkuk!