2022 WC Qualifiers

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by crzdcolombian, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yeah we'll probably play really well shoot a ton of times on goal, not score and then go on to concede. Chase the whole game looking for the draw playing well and then finally score a PK or a tap in at the 90th minute to draw at home. Woo.

2. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    FITE has updated their site.
    The Matches will be $29.99 each.

sidspaceman, kromekote and J-Mezzy repped this.
  3. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    More manageable

Especially if I invite people

4. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    is that a streaming service that can be broadcast via TV feed (FIOS) or only app based?

5. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    App based.

If you have Comcast xfinity then there is an app for it on some of their xfinity cable boxes and their xfinity flex streaming device.

Not sure there are deals with any other tv or cable service.

They are also on Amazon if you have a fire stick.

sidspaceman and kromekote repped this.
  6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    30 a March haha

$540 to watch just Colombia games during qualifiers? This is more expensive than the season passes for leagues in the Us.

7. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  8. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Still no convocatoria

9. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    If one of us gets the game, could we split the cost among ourselves and watch via zoom share screen or a shared login?

10. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah if it's an app...shared log ins could work

11. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Only because I'm already subscribed to ESPN, so it's easier to keep track of my bill.

Adding another subscription based service going to get me all disorganize with the 10 that I already have.

12. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Can you share streams on zoom? Or are we watching it out of your phone camera? while your sitting down

13. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You can share a screen on zoom, so in theory if I had the game up on my computer screen I should be able to share that screen

The only issue is that zoom is only for 40 minutes and then you would have to restart a new chat room unless you have a premium version

Tio Nicci repped this.
  14. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I know what FITE is because I watch AEW which streams for countries outside of the US but I didn't know they covered south american football WCQ. I can live with the price too. Are you able to record games on FITE or is it only live?

15. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ugh.

I want to like AEW but the hardcore fans drive me nuts on twitter. I actually got Taz riled up on twitter a month or two ago LOL

I really like MJF, Darby, jungle boy and have seen Alex Reynolds, Eddie Kingston and John Silver wrestle in person many times.

I just don’t like the jabs they throw at wwe every week.

16. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #116 Doogs, Sep 25, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    I don't care if they throw jabs at WWE. Most of it is warranted as the company is a complete pile of crap in most ways.

if you like proper wrestling and booking that makes sense then you should like AEW. I stopped watching WWE at least 5 years ago. If AEW hadn't shown then I would more than likely have not come back to wrestling at all as I just had no interest. My timing was so on point that its actually mindblowing, I started watching wrestling again out of luck when I saw Jericho was wrestling in NJPW which blew my mind, so I saw Wrestlekingdom that year and discovered Kenny Omega which changed everything for me, shortly after I saw the AEW announcement and now I watch every week without fail. Funny how life is, wrestling wasn't anywhere close to being on my radar and now I can't get enough. I actually went to see Dynamite live here in Miami at UM for Bash at the Beach, it was surreal being there in person

however I don't want to talk about that here

17. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Wow. You make me feel nostalgic. Haven't watched wrestling in person for about twenty years. Last time was ECW at the Elks Lodge in Queens. Was unbelievable...

J-Mezzy and Furnaccio repped this.
  18. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Thank god we don’t have any national team players in the MMLS.

19. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Those were the best shows ever. I saw them at the War Memorial in Ft lAuderdae Florida a bunch of times in the 90s.

Im somehow friends with the sandman (aka Hak) to this day. He uses my golf clubs whenever he is visiting south Florida.

Anyways, back to topic ;) I did a dry run on my computer tonight and I think I can pull off a zoom share screen of the game on 10/9 - my friend has the premium version of zoom so i can have you all on for as long as possible.

If interested shoot me a PM and we can do a zoom watch a long and depending on how many of us can pull this off, I only ask for a few dollars (Venmo?) to spread the cost.

Could end up better than a pixilated roja directa feed that freezes up right before a goal LOL

20. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I don't think i'd have a problem paying but im relatively sure I won't be able to watch live

21. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I stopped watching wrestling when I was 16 and find it all too ridiculous tbh

But having said that. I never got to go to a live event and I think it would coo . I might take my kids. Think it would be fun

22. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    WWE is definitely ridiculous. For something without the silly drama and soap operas, watch NJPW. Its essentially two guys beating the crap out of each other for 40 minutes.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  23. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    What channel

24. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    you can either pay legally and watch at njpwworld.com

or google watchwrestling . in

I was looking for one of the Kenny Omega matches with Kazuchika Okada but I couldn't find any so I will casually leave this link to the 30 minute Ironman Match between PAC and Kenny Omega on Dynamite a few months back, one of my favorite matches ever. Give it a watch when you have some time

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7sadti

25. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    #125 HomietheClown, Sep 26, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    In a recent interview Queiroz referred to Falcao as our Captain Falcao. Which is leading some in the media to believe not only is Falcao going to be called up but he may start.
    Another thing that was said that opened some eyes was that he admitted to following Luis J. Suarez in Europe over the last few months. But he pretty much listed Morelos, Borre, Cordoba as players he is also following so I take that with a grain of salt cause only one of those players (maybe two) will be called up this upcoming FIFA match days.

Azucarero repped this.