2022 WC Qualifiers

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by Primitive Ways, Jul 17, 2018.

1. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Holy shit! tickets are 180$ right now on Ticket Master and Stubhub. Wanted to make a last minute effort to go, but thats a little more than im willing to dish out for a friendly.

2. midfield.design

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Same here I was like holy cow thats pricey but that stadium looks very close to a sell out, its going to be packed and a crazy atmosphere for sure, supply and demand at it's best. the other games in CHI and FLL are going as low as 40 bucks.
    Anywhere we can watch it online? Thanks

3. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I’m really interested to see how much Campana has improved.

cabezamagica repped this.
  4. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yes ,too pricy ,you had to get on the site as soon as they came out and grab one in more affordable section,I think there were 55$/75 $ really good seats were going for 110 or so but sold out by second day.

5. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think last time I paid was like $140 for 3 nosebleed tickets to see that awful game against USA a few years ago.

6. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Anyone has any streams?

7. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Was that an og?

8. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Team is not playing with Campana

9. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    These last 10 minutes have been appalling.

10. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Ended up having to work until about 10 minutes ago anyway.

nothing beats watching the game while drinking a rojadirecta punto tv beer ;)

11. Allan_Somewhere

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Pitch invaders are so stupid

12. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    You’re right about that ,I had corner seats right by the goal,just saw one pass to him,Enner is useless,wants to do it all and there’s no end result,we need Alvarado there to play the 1,2 with Campana and see what can happen,Enner is to selfish and won’t let go of the ball till they knock him down.I seriously believe the Alvarado ,Campana Plata trident needs to be tried in the Cape Verde game.

Allan_Somewhere repped this.
  13. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Makes us look so bad ,but there wasn’t that many guards to stop them,they just kept coming in while I was screaming at them to not do it WTF is up with Ecuadorians.

14. Allan_Somewhere

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Enner really needs to be a super sub because with him we're always playing one man less.

And the pitch invaders could ruin our chances of setting up a friendly at that stadium again. They really don't think ahead.

15. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I noticed him ask for the ball but he was ignored when he was clearly available. They usually passed to someone else in a different position. Then he moved to the left for some reason but he’s more of a central player so he looked even slower than usual.

16. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Probably moved to the left because all our attacks in the first half was coming from that side,and tried to get that connection he has wit Alvarado,but it looks like Enner doesn’t give a sh!t about him,you can totally see that on the pitch

17. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Do you guys remember that instance when they cut through our midfield and right into our defense with a pass? I still think we have very bad defensive lapses. If Nigeria had a good forward this game could have easily been 3-1

I don’t know about Estrada but he doesn’t know how to position himself for goal. It happens too often that he is near the ball but not nowhere near in play to do any damage.

In other news. Colombia got a new coach which means they won’t go after Alfaro like it was rumored. They decided to go for Melgar’s coach which makes me think they don’t have the money to spend which IMO would make them less competitive. We’ll see.

18. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    He was Peckremans assistant coach I think the FCF just got lazy. When they went after Rueda all their rumored options sucked. Only Miguel Ángel Russo was the only decent rumor back then. There were very small rumors for Bielsa but I knew those werent true.

19. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Game is on El canal del fútbol channel on YT,for those interested in watching Enners unwillingness to play with Campana .

20. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Alfaro should make up his mind in regards to our GK. Domínguez will always have some sort of lapse in mind.

21. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I swear Nigeria did the same to us, those passes are killing us.

22. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Is anyone going to learn how to score?! My goodness. How many did we miss? We have no forwards.

23. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I thought Ecuador was definitely the stronger squad, but we're absolutely having an issue creating opportunities that set us up optimally to score...we had chances, don't get me wrong. Some were quite clear. But we're missing that true middle presence to help us really pressure with any sense of true danger.

I really think we should be starting Jordy. He enters games when everyone is gassed out, and it keeps happening to him. Thus far, it's impossible to get a good read on exactly what he can do from the first whistle when he's the man in the middle. I was pretty surprised at how many times we found Estrada near the touch lines dribbling the ball...it seems like our team becomes a bit amorphous when we start passing the midfield line.

24. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    It seems like there’s no attacking plan or our players totally blow it,how man goals are we going to miss.I think we seriously need to bring in Sarmiento/Alvarado ,Plata ,Campana/Jordi combination, because it’s almost hopeless trying with Ennner and Estrada,ffs we scored 9 goals in 2 games in qualifyiers!!!

25. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    As long as he keeps the score at 0 I don’t care about his lapses ,but most dangerous plays come from the D f ing up