2022 Fifa World Cup Qatar Thread

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Seol Korea, Sep 12, 2022.

1. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    he has been so good lately it would be a damn wrongful act no to include him.

2. LeeSeungWoo

LeeSeungWoo Member+

Jun 3, 2016
    It's Bento though.. :cry:

nmssis repped this.
  3. nmssis

nmssis Member+

May 21, 2011
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    I ran into my contractor and he got the jab and begged me never to take it...he was out for over a month with dizziness and could not work

take care of yerself!

Radu Razvan and seolseol repped this.
  4. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    You're all over the place and your post is full of hypocrisy and contradictions. First of all, the virus has killed well over 20 million people and an estimated cases of over 600 million, and there's still a high number of cases and deaths continuing as we speak (This is since the pandemic has begun). Yet, you claim that the last two years have been fine.

Also, to LeeSeungWoo's benefit of doubt, he is rather skeptical of the development of the covid vaccine, not that he's saying it doesn't work. Scientists don't always see eye to eye with one another, so I understand where he's coming from.

And, it's absolutely ironic to say that small businesses have been hurt/impacted due to the pandemic, but the last two years was fine? So, you would rather save small businesses than to save people's lives by taking preventative measures like getting the vaccine? That logic doesn't make sense, but then again you're choosing to believe in conspiracies rather than facts. Small businesses were bound to be impacted, and it's sad that a lot of people have lost their business due to the pandemic, but a lot of people also lost their main source of income as well. You can't stop mother nature and evolution for taking its course, and it's asinine to even believe that you could stop it from causing huge repercussions.

You are a denier and you need to seek help.

5. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    No, it's your lack of understanding and ignorance that is taking its course into what you're choosing to believe. Look, I don't know what the procedures are up in Sweden, but I don't think it is any different from the US or anywhere else around the world. At least, when I had all of mine done in the states, they specifically ask you if you have any underlying health conditions that can possibly cause a negative reaction due to the vaccine, or if you had a reaction to certain vaccine ingredients.

Also, there is a 0% chance that you will be able to avoid getting covid, even if it means you've been vaccinated, so that is all on you to believe that you won't get sick even after getting vaccinated. The vaccine however does its job at combating the virus, but eventually you'll have to get it again because the virus itself is continuously mutating, so it's going to become a yearly thing much like the flu vaccine.

Look, I totally get it that your experience has been near fatal, but if the vaccines didn't work like you're assuming/suggesting, then we'd be in a far more critical state don't you think? Thanks to the vaccine, it's certainly doing its job at combating the virus, but it is far from over.

12th Player repped this.
  6. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    It is indeed quite sad and unfortunate that some people are choosing to believe what is far from reality. I knew a lot of people who died to covid because of their supposed "factual research/investigation", and there are still a handful who barely made it out alive that are still dead set with their beliefs. The truth is that they are far too gone from this world to even consider salvaging, it's no different from flat earthers and the infamous no spacers.

Fector repped this.
  7. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    OK, man. Now you look like a radical religious who tries to convince everyone that what he says is the reality. What reality? From TV and Internet news? Don't forget that you know just what you are told. Nothing more. Do you believe that Jesus flied to the sky as is written in the Holy book? Find out that pretty much the same is written in The Holy book of Muslims. The prophet made a nocturn trip like Jesus.

20 mil deaths because of the deadly virus? This is the reality? I know only my reality that I had a lot of friends tested positive who had absolutely nothing or just symptoms of a small flu like before. Nothing more.

There was a lot of ambiguity since the beginning of this sh.it. I'm puzzled that still a lot of people believe. The whole propaganda that affects badly your heart and then the ads for the vaccine on "Social" media. After all it was their vaccine that affected badly the heart of seolseol, not the "virus". At least he doesn't buy anymore this sh.it show.

This was my last take on this. Believe what you want. I'm content that there are no more restrictions in place.

8. beejayblanco

beejayblanco Member

Mar 11, 2021
    ah BSK the home of the scientists and supreme court lawyers.

sac517 and Radu Razvan repped this.
  9. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    So, going by your logic, me stating the facts and wanting people to be educated, more aware, safe and assured = being an extremist, and the collective data on the virus and vaccines respectively are all false that I should just ignore? OK got it.

Then please enlighten me great one on why there is such a high volume of deaths and cases, how the vaccine is responsible for covid deaths, and how everything is A-OK/nothing to worry about? The truth is that you can't explain yourself because not only can't you even tell the difference between left from right or from black and white, but whatever conspiracy that's been pushed out on Facebook, Twitter, IG etc. is not even remotely a fact.

The audacity of you to brush off covid that it's nothing more than an ordinary flu and how your supposed "friends" all had "mild" symptoms when many people died from the virus while those who survived will basically have to live the rest of their lives with a damaged body and health. Your ignorance and actions is basically an insult to everyone trying to do what's right in helping slowdown the spread of the virus (Especially to those who lost their lives before they could even get the help they needed). Even after many selfish people dying from having refused help/treatment all because "God was going to cure them", you still choose to turn a blind eye.

Also, seolseol's situation and paranoia could've been prevented had he at least checked his health for any side effects prior taking the vaccine, or had his physician notified him on that matter beforehand. You can only blame for the lack of understanding and communication, and NOT the vaccine.

Just admit it Radu, you plunged your head so far up your own ass that all you see, hear, and smell is complete bullshit. You would rather believe and listen to false information over seaching and learning actual facts, I mean what's the point of having a brain when you're not going to use it? You've gone too far in your own head with all those QAnon conspiracies. Go seek help, it's the best advice I can give you.

10. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    So, you suggesting that it's OK for QAnon nutjobs to keep spreading conspiracies?

11. beejayblanco

beejayblanco Member

Mar 11, 2021
    that post wasnt directed at you mate. but if you are talking conspiracies such as if you get the vaccine, you cant spread covid to others then no i don't think thats okay.

12. Fector

Fector Red Card

Jeonbuk FC
    Timor-Leste
    Jun 6, 2017
    Don't piss off supreme court lawyers. You will need them when you appeal your death sentence.

13. beejayblanco

beejayblanco Member

Mar 11, 2021
    lol @ thinking I would appeal my death sentence. I will die a happy man as long as I kill you and your family.

14. Fector

Fector Red Card

Jeonbuk FC
    Timor-Leste
    Jun 6, 2017
    But you can't kill my family remotely from your cell.

15. 12th Player

12th Player Member+

Nov 3, 2009
    NYC
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    And smug ***holes.

16. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    No need to take this further but, Im curious , are you saying the virus is totally harmless to all of us? What about all the sudden deaths of young people for instance. Its just made up? Or where they all ill before they took it?

17. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    not to be a dick but there probably is separate COVID thread for this dribble.

thanks and good luck to the KNT this November

just got through with the Iceland 'highlights' and we are going to need magnumforce type luck this fall

Seol Korea, yhr88 and seolseol repped this.
  18. beejayblanco

beejayblanco Member

Mar 11, 2021
    Bunch of old heads debating covid vaccines like it's still 2020. no wonder this place has been dead for the past 5 years.

19. yhr88

yhr88 Member

South Korea
    Jun 13, 2017
    I think we would be half decent team if we cut out the defensive third and offensive third of our game?

20. Fector

Fector Red Card

Jeonbuk FC
    Timor-Leste
    Jun 6, 2017
    No one seems to have mentioned that Bento already made up his mind(said so in an interview after the game). He is bringing Son to the World Cup, I suppose even if he is on a stretcher. He also said he had no plan B without Son. He is such a 또라이. Son HM on a stretcher and Na Sangho on a wheel chair will still go to the WC under Bento's management.

21. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I do apologize for my banter, but you've got to understand why I am pissed. Sure, I should probably have stfu and moved on or not bring it up at all, however I take these things pretty seriously and my experience won't change my mind on wanting people to stay healthy and safe, even for a lot of you here on the forums who I personally don't know. The main point I am trying to make is that it's absolutely ironic/hypocritical to claim that you can tell apart fact from fiction but choose to believe in such fallacy, a brainwashed tool telling others that they're all being brainwashed or are brainwashed. It's funny and sad at the same time seeing them try to pull the reverse uno card only for it to inevitably hit them back in their faces. You can't fix stupid, and if they're continuing to choose to be uneducated, then it's their loss.

By the way, this place has been dead for roughly 3 years my man. It was still relatively active back in early 2019 shortly before I left, but a lot of the members left for many reasons with one being the number of trolls/socks hitting the forums. Same thing happened prior to the 2010 WC, dead then active, only except this time not many will return.

Anyway, that was my 2 cents so take it for what it's worth and stay safe.

22. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Wanting to remain on topic without the dribbles is not being a dick K:man.

23. Fector

Fector Red Card

Jeonbuk FC
    Timor-Leste
    Jun 6, 2017
    Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Said nothing to hyphen because someone said he was K. Anti-Iranian camaraderie should be honored.

Drivel and dribble are etymologically the same but still... in a soccer forum... too tempting.

24. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    been through this 5 times now
    this is the worst team weve ever fielded

....and we really tried

25. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    it was hard to stomach even when it was relevant

anyways kiss kiss