2022 CONMEBOL Qualifiers?

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by HomietheClown, Aug 19, 2020.

1. alexolympiacos

Mar 5, 2010
    Club:
    Olympiakos Piraeus
    Marius Tresor and HomietheClown repped this.
  2. drt2k3

drt2k3 Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Wilmington, NC
    Club:
    Wilmington H.
    Interesting

I wonder if they will allow you to buy these PPV or as a package or if you will have to subscribe to one of their monthly plans

3. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    #153 HomietheClown, Apr 10, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    I heard that they will still be available P-P-V.

What remains to be seen is what package must you be subscribed to in order to get all the matches.

I am hoping the Latino Quarterly is all you need to be signed up for. Especially since they raised the price recently.

Marius Tresor repped this.
  4. Marius Tresor

Marius Tresor Member+

Aug 1, 2014
    Fubo is a really great streaming service. If they bring back the Warner channels, they would have just about everything.

Hopefully, the PPV price for the South American qualifiers will be a little better than $30 per game.

daniloni repped this.
  5. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
  6. alexolympiacos

Mar 5, 2010
    Club:
    Olympiakos Piraeus
    Fantastic news.

Looks like old subscribers to Fubo get these matches added at no extra cost.

7. danielmak

danielmak Member

Sep 26, 2004
    off the purple line
    Fox Deportes has been showing the first few rounds but in typical Fox Deportes fashion they are editing a few minutes from each half for no known reason. The old ESPN Hates Soccer thread title should be changed to Fox, who were both the best gateway for football in the US and the absolute worst choices.

8. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    I'm confused. I thought BeIN did the first few rounds (albeit on 2-day delay, except for 1 live match every two rounds). For rounds 5 and 6 I don't see anything scheduled on BeIN. :(

9. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
  10. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Fubo's coverage for the first June Match days was okay for the most part.

Only thing I disliked was that the audio was ahead by a second or two during the Boliva-Venezuela match.
    I was concerned it would be like that for the other matches but thank goodness it was not.

11. danielmak

danielmak Member

Sep 26, 2004
    off the purple line
    I have no idea. Maybe Fox did some deal. They are also airing the games that were just played on delay so I assume Fubo sold the rights for delayed broadcast. Did anyone watch the Deportes games to see if the games were edited? I have not watched yet since I've been busy with UEFA friendlies. Fox has some games airing and then repeating in 60 minute blocs but like I said, they aired rounds 1-4 and they randomly edited 2 minutes or more. Idiots.

Redbullsnation2012 and BocaFan repped this.
  12. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    I watched Bolivia v Venezuela but was doing other stuff in the meantime so I probably wouldn't have noticed if they only edited two minutes or less. But I didn't notice anything odd.

13. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    https://www.youtube.com/c/tycsports/videos has highlights of three of yesterday's games. Putting the URLs made the scores display, so I didn't do that. If you watch these highlights, you will see the score first.